All Things Work Related

Sep 19, 2008
You people need to realize that working for the man is dumb. You don't need to work to make money.

I would tell you my secrets but again if it's not a secret anymore it's no fun!

Reactions: Kevs Security

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You people need to realize that working for the man is dumb. You don't need to work to make money.

Did you fake your own death? Did you do a slip-n-fall and collect big from a corporation's insurance policy for accidental dismemberingment?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

Congrats being a 30 year old living off mommy and daddy still in their basement.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm at home in my PJ's posting on HFBoards. About to grab a beer and toast all the proletariots working in their cubicles slaving for the man. Keep on workin! :laugh:

Reactions: Kevs Security

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I usually have from 3-4 part to full-time jobs that I literally "juggle" to amass savings for my first condo which I am currently parlaying into blockchain technology (NOT CRYPTO-CURRENCY) to further diversify my passive income with my savings for my condo. I am currently actively employed in the following industries: Roofing sales/construction, Coffee-shop hospitality, Party Promotion, Uber/Lyft, Pool-cleaning/maintenance, Personal Training/Body enhancement.
Wow, you are literally a workaholic! Can you give me some blockchain investment tips?

darko

Feb 16, 2009

We can't all have rich parents that send us monthly allowances from Taiwan.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
IF i were working I would probably work in computers because I have been using computer all my life

but working is totally optional when you reach my level of enlightenment !

You've been wearing clothes all your life too. Why don't you work in retail?

Sep 19, 2008
Tell me your secret fella.
-All Work No Play aka Kevs
I have made In This Month $23K by working online from home. Getting paid $20k and more from this job. I have made $25K in Previous month by working online and stay with my family also. Its an easy job to do even a child who know facebook can do this job. Everybody can get this job and earn more income online better than regular office job by just open this link and then follow instructions to get started right now

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
I have made In This Month $23K by working online from home. Getting paid $20k and more from this job. I have made $25K in Previous month by working online and stay with my family also. Its an easy job to do even a child who know facebook can do this job. Everybody can get this job and earn more income online better than regular office job by just open this link and then follow instructions to get started right now

I aint opening no links, brother!

So you're telling me, that anyone, ANYONE, literally any dumbass, can make $25K a month if they have access to internet and FaceBook..? I'm a Corporate Security Investigator and I make ~$9K a month. Makes ya think. We need to fix this, imo. Doctors and CSI's not making as much money as some nerds...

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
I aint opening no links, brother!

So you're telling me, that anyone, ANYONE, literally any dumbass, can make $25K a month if they have access to internet and FaceBook..? I'm a Corporate Security Investigator and I make ~$9K a month. Makes ya think. We need to fix this, imo. Doctors and CSI's not making as much money as some nerds...

Yes!

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Yes!

Seriously, pal! I don't care if you make €100K a month and drive a fancy sportscar! Just f*** off!

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
Seriously, pal! I don't care if you make €100K a month and drive a fancy sportscar! Just **** off!

Sep 19, 2008

smart-ways-to-spend-1K-373x261.jpg

Tylers Dad

Registered Dad
Sep 12, 2013
Azeroth
I have quit my job to spend my days searching for my son, his name is Tyler, have you seen him?

Last seen in Kingston getting his degree. I'm so proud of him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad