All Things Work Related

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Let's talk about work.

I used to sell used cars in Long Island. Long story short I got fired. What else? Now I'm a Corporate Security Investigator. As a lil fella I used to sell home made lemonade too.

Too drunk to get into specifics right now. I'll come back later.

-Kevs / Long Island Car Dealer (ex)

Reactions: HFBCommenter

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Let's talk about work.

I used to sell used cars in Long Island. Long story short I got fired. What else? Now I'm a Corporate Security Investigator. As a lil fella I used to sell home made lemonade too.

Too drunk to get into specifics right now. I'll come back later.

-Kevs / Long Island Car Dealer (ex)
I usually have from 3-4 part to full-time jobs that I literally "juggle" to amass savings for my first condo which I am currently parlaying into blockchain technology (NOT CRYPTO-CURRENCY) to further diversify my passive income with my savings for my condo. I am currently actively employed in the following industries: Roofing sales/construction, Coffee-shop hospitality, Party Promotion, Uber/Lyft, Pool-cleaning/maintenance, Personal Training/Body enhancement.

Sep 19, 2008
I usually have from 3-4 part to full-time jobs that I literally "juggle" to amass savings for my first condo which I am currently parlaying into blockchain technology (NOT CRYPTO-CURRENCY) to further diversify my passive income with my savings for my condo. I am currently actively employed in the following industries: Roofing sales/construction, Coffee-shop hospitality, Party Promotion, Uber/Lyft, Pool-cleaning/maintenance, Personal Training/Body enhancement.

Crypto Currency just sounds like a SCAM @The Crypto Guy

Reactions: Kevs Security

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
only n'erds work
Believe me when I say this, I agree but it is literally a neccesary evil because we have not yet roboticalized labour to the extent neccessary to establish a living minimum income for all but when we do I will stop with all of the job-centric lifetyles and fully commit to my first passion which is (you're literally about to be so surprised) Making dubstep/futurebass "bangers" for people to dance to!!!!

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Believe me when I say this, I agree but it is literally a neccesary evil because we have not yet roboticalized labour to the extent neccessary to establish a living minimum income for all but when we do I will stop with all of the job-centric lifetyles and fully commit to my first passion which is (you're literally about to be so surprised) Making dubstep/futurebass "bangers" for people to dance to!!!!
I'm more of a classic rock/country fella. But it's good to hear from aspiring artists. Keep it going fella.

-Kevs Williams III

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

Blockchain is Crypto-Currency you dumbass :laugh: You can't get into blockchain technology without it :laugh:

Take a bow, you've really earned it

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Personal training / body enhancement !?

Help me burn my beer belly

@irunthepeg @VickAshley
I think the most effective way to literally "burn" your belly fat is to stop drinking beers and take up "crunches" but if that is not literally "on the table" for you, you might try minor cardio but then strap some weights (even if it is just 5 lbs per/leg) to your legs and do the assisted leg raises with your weighted feet. It literally will shred your abdomen just don't forget to stretch and do planks as well because you don't want your abs to have a weak back behind them supporting them creating an imbalance and sciatica.

Sep 19, 2008
I think the most effective way to literally "burn" your belly fat is to stop drinking beers and take up "crunches" but if that is not literally "on the table" for you, you might try minor cardio but then strap some weights (even if it is just 5 lbs per/leg) to your legs and do the assisted leg raises with your weighted feet. It literally will shred your abdomen just don't forget to stretch and do planks as well because you don't want your abs to have a weak back behind them supporting them creating an imbalance and sciatica.

This is good advice thanks

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Blockchain is Crypto-Currency you dumbass :laugh: You can't get into blockchain technology without it :laugh:

Take a bow, you've really earned it
Thanks I think I understand what you have no understanding of what I am actually doing. Of course you have to "buy in" to a crypto currency to purchase some blockchain technology but not all blockchain technology is meant to serve as a "currency" per-say so maybe you should just sit down and be quiet when you think you know everything because as evidenced in your many assumptions in literally everything you post, you are literally dead wrong like 90% or at a minimum halve of the time.

THaNKS

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks I think I understand what you have no understanding of what I am actually doing. Of course you have to "buy in" to a crypto currency to purchase some blockchain technology but not all blockchain technology is meant to serve as a "currency" per-say so maybe you should just sit down and be quiet when you think you know everything because as evidenced in your many assumptions in literally everything you post, you are literally dead wrong like 90% or at a minimum halve of the time.

THaNKS
WOW, you really are clueless!!!

:laugh: