All Things Jerseys

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Wow. That is a big hike. When I got mine done a few years ago it was $85 + tax and shipping.

Jeez.

It was $85 when I got mine done too a few years ago plus some extra dollars for the patches I needed done but a few different people told me $115 recently. I didn't reach out to them directly though so I can't say with 100% certainty. I just opted to drop mine off at the NHL store as it was easier for me and presumably cheaper.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I think if you send it to them direct it's $115 a jersey plus tax and shipping. I dropped mine off at the NHL Store to get done by them for $100 flat and picked it up at the store.

Thanks. I might drop a couple off at the NHL store. How long does it usually take?

IJ does a great job as well, if not as good, and is fairly affordable and runs frequent specials. I’m sending them my blank to do Kravstov.

IJ appears to charge $99 at the moment before any discount or sale.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Thanks. I might drop a couple off at the NHL store. How long does it usually take?
Depends on what you want done.

Heat press? They can do it while you look around the shop or go grab a bite to eat.

Sewn? When I was there last year to get a jersey customized, they told me it would take about a week or so.

I think for Rangers customization, they might actually send them out to Arena Wear, IIRC.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

Heat press? They can do it while you look around the shop or go grab a bite to eat.

Sewn? When I was there last year to get a jersey customized, they told me it would take about a week or so.

I think for Rangers customization, they might actually send them out to Arena Wear, IIRC.

I want the AW sewn customization. A week isn't bad at all.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

They do.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I want the AW sewn customization. A week isn't bad at all.
It really depends on the time of year you do it. In-season is a bit busier so it will likely take more than a week (think two to three weeks) due to the increase in demand and whatnot.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Dropped mine off on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago and had it back in my hands Friday that same week. They tell you it takes 7-10 days but I’ve always found it to be quicker especially if you catch them when they’re about to send out a shipment.

When you drop it off though just make sure to specify you want it customized by Arena Wear and not done in house.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

I’ll check my inbox but I’ve done so many jerseys with them that I almost always have a code for something like 25-40% off. If I find one I’d be happy to PM it to you.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Did they (Adidas) (or whoever makes the jersey for Adidas) fix the collar in the jersey this season or leave it as is?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Dropped 2 jerseys off at the NHL store earlier today. Still $100 for Arena Wear to customize and no shipping fees to do store pick up.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Dropped mine off on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago and had it back in my hands Friday that same week. They tell you it takes 7-10 days but I’ve always found it to be quicker especially if you catch them when they’re about to send out a shipment.

When you drop it off though just make sure to specify you want it customized by Arena Wear and not done in house.

The cashier filled out the Arena Wear customization forms so they are being sent out. She told me it almost always takes less than the 7-10 business days they claim so hopefully your experience is typical. As long as they are ready by the 3rd that's all I care about. Time to wear a new jersey to opening night.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I’ll check my inbox but I’ve done so many jerseys with them that I almost always have a code for something like 25-40% off. If I find one I’d be happy to PM it to you.

Thanks. I went with Arena Wear through the NHL store this time but I'd definitely check out IJ at some point.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
The customization time always depends on the time of season you send it to them. It might take longer because it's the beginning of the season, so a lot of people are getting jerseys, so they're going to be a bit backed up.

But since you're not shipping it long-distance, it should be fine. Arena Wear is local enough for a decently quick turnaround even if backed-up.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
The customization time always depends on the time of season you send it to them. It might take longer because it's the beginning of the season, so a lot of people are getting jerseys, so they're going to be a bit backed up.

But since you're not shipping it long-distance, it should be fine. Arena Wear is local enough for a decently quick turnaround even if backed-up.

Yeah, I would imagine they have a bunch to do at this time of year. They'll have my blanks on Monday, so that gives them 7 business days and change if they are going to get them back to the store by the 3rd. Fingers crossed. I did briefly consider the $45 expediting fee, but the cashier told me it was probably unnecessary.

Caldercanucks

Sep 12, 2019
Ice jerseys sells the Canadian authentic Reebok’s, whatever is still in stock. I have a blank from them waiting to see who emerges that I’ll put on it, leaning toward Kravstov.

I’ve also got a Adizero authentic Dahlin that I’m trying to sell, if anyone is a collector. Love the jersey but I’m moving across the country at the end of the week, from TX to NJ and money is going to be tight getting into a new place. Going from a 3 bed, 2 bath house with a half acre fenced in yard for $920 a month to a 2 bed, 1 bath house for $2200 a month, plus security deposit, etc.

I’ll throw up more pics if anyone is interested. It’s a 46.
Damn I pay 1000 a month, for a 1 bedroom tiny tiny basement suite with no laundry, no pets, I'm Surrey BC. I'm no racist but had to laugh when I room a cab and the driver laughed how his peeps were pushing out all the Caucasions lol. Immagints from Asia, and south Asia, have built huge houses and have the whole family rogethwr, pretty smart actually. Built in sitters, a couple suites to help the mortgage but I prefer not living with my parents, Brothers, etc. Surrey is about an hour from Van, and the average house is 1.1 mill. This is a city beat known for its Surrey girl jokes. Texas sounds great.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Question about the fit of the new replica jerseys. I have a few of the old Reebook Premier replicas, and the mediums fit me really well. I see that the Adidas replicas come in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, etc. Is the fit of the Breakways about the same? I want to order an away Panarin jersey for opening night (have tix to the gamevs. Winnipeg) but don't want to deal with shipping back a poorly fitting jersey and all that nonsense.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Question about the fit of the new replica jerseys. I have a few of the old Reebook Premier replicas, and the mediums fit me really well. I see that the Adidas replicas come in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, etc. Is the fit of the Breakways about the same? I want to order an away Panarin jersey for opening night (have tix to the gamevs. Winnipeg) but don't want to deal with shipping back a poorly fitting jersey and all that nonsense.

There are no adidas replicas. I believe those are the Fanatics jerseys you're talking about. The adidas jerseys are "authentic" and come in number sizes.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Speaking of Adidas, how pathetic is it that opening night is next week and they don't even have jerseys available for sale on their website? How is that possible?

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
There are no adidas replicas. I believe those are the Fanatics jerseys you're talking about. The adidas jerseys are "authentic" and come in number sizes.

Okay, so the Fanatics replicas then. Any word on if they fit like the old Reebok replicas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad