All Things Jerseys

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Er4j-NGWMAUCJzg

fp6URfn.gif

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
How do you guys wash your white jerseys? Throw it in alone or with other whites? Don't want the red or blue to bleed onto my other white clothes.

I was mine on cold, delicates or hand wash settings with gentle detergent for sensitive skin. Not tide, gain , etc

Reactions: JaeTM

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Me neither and my white one is definitely becoming off white lol which is why it definitely needs to go in.
I fill my sink with cold water and some detergent. I let my jersey soak in the sink for 20 minutes. Then I drain the sink, squeeze the jersey of excess water and soap. Fill the sink with cold water again. Let the jersey soak for 5 minutes. Drain the sink and squeeze out excess water. Then I let my jersey air dry either over the bathtub or air dry outside if it's nice weather. Always comes out clean.

Reactions: JaeTM

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Managed to get my hands on a size 50 Liberty. Didn’t plan to buy one but saw how difficult they were becoming to get and figured I’d regret not adding one to the collection.

My conundrum... who to put on it. On the one hand, Lafreniere is the obviously choice. They came out in his rookie year and he’s a stud. Buch has become a favorite of mine but I’m not confident he’s sticking around. Miller is a more unique choice but I’m honestly considering finally just going with Craine 74 which is my name and number, since I’m tired of guys I buy moving on or being a dud (Gaborik, McDonagh, Callahan, Girardi, Redden, Zherdev, Prucha). I have Zib and Fox for current Rangers.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Managed to get my hands on a size 50 Liberty. Didn’t plan to buy one but saw how difficult they were becoming to get and figured I’d regret not adding one to the collection.

My conundrum... who to put on it. On the one hand, Lafreniere is the obviously choice. They came out in his rookie year and he’s a stud. Buch has become a favorite of mine but I’m not confident he’s sticking around. Miller is a more unique choice but I’m honestly considering finally just going with Craine 74 which is my name and number, since I’m tired of guys I buy moving on or being a dud (Gaborik, McDonagh, Callahan, Girardi, Redden, Zherdev, Prucha). I have Zib and Fox for current Rangers.
Do you think the jerseys are this year only? If so, I become much less worried about a player being traded/walking. Like if someone was on the roster for a winter classic, they wore that jersey the same amount as anyone else, so who cares if they weren’t on the team for a decade?

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Do you think the jerseys are this year only? If so, I become much less worried about a player being traded/walking. Like if someone was on the roster for a winter classic, they wore that jersey the same amount as anyone else, so who cares if they weren’t on the team for a decade?

I’m not sure. I think if they’re popular they’ll stick, especially since people have wanted the liberty back. But even if they’re only for this year and it remains accurate, it’s still a bummer when you spend money on customization and the guy is gone a year later.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007

Wait a year and see who rocked this season. Then get whoever is still on the team.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
So USA Hockey is officially advertising the 1960 replica jersey for sale.... Which is not the same jersey as worn by the WJC team, and also the 1960 jersey also had the tie down collar. What is wrong with USA Hockey and Nike?

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone have experience ordering customs from the official website using this option? I believe the website is run by Fanatics and I've seen horror stories about their customizations.

Attachments

• ZibbyJersey.PNG
    ZibbyJersey.PNG
    201.1 KB · Views: 18

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Does anyone have experience ordering customs from the official website using this option? I believe the website is run by Fanatics and I've seen horror stories about their customizations.

Avoid Fanatics. The quality is not there. Pay $250 and possibly get fake tackle twill lettering that is heat pressed and not stitched.

Reactions: RGY

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I ended up getting that nameplate from ebay someone posted. My goodness is it horrible. It looks way off... the off color of the nameplate and rushed lettering unless it's just me. Unfortunately the letters are heat pressed onto the plate. I was going to take it into Stitches to get it done but ended up getting a refund from the seller. The numbers look good, lettering looks off and rushed. Never again, id rather pay the extra money and get it done at Arenawear.

SmartSelect_20210126-185639_Gallery.jpg

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I ended up getting that nameplate from ebay someone posted. My goodness is it horrible. It looks way off... the off color of the nameplate and rushed lettering unless it's just me. Unfortunately the letters are heat pressed onto the plate. I was going to take it into Stitches to get it done but ended up getting a refund from the seller. The numbers look good, lettering looks off and rushed. Never again, id rather pay the extra money and get it done at Arenawear.

View attachment 391616

How much would the kit from ebay and stitches cost ?

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Anyone have an idea as to where I can find a youth large mika zibanejad jersey? I've checked the usual sites and nada. Daughter wants the regular blue jersey not reverse retro which I could find lol

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Looking for a Lundqvist Winter classic jersey from 2014 stadium series, and or Winter Classic 2018 size 56. For stadium series edge 2.o only, 2018 indo with patch. Let me know if you have and are willing to sell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad