Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
CLOCK.jpg

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Zacha to Boston feels like making space for Gaudreau and some pieces to surround him with.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Oilers making some interesting moves. They're going to be a strong team next season if they can sort out even average tending.

Yeah if they can get healthy league average tending they will contend with the Avs out of the west.

Reactions: RabidOne

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Oilers making some interesting moves. They're going to be a strong team next season if they can sort out even average tending.

Seems like they are going to try to go forward heavy and try to outscore teams again. I guess we shall see if their defense can hold up.

Yeah if they can get healthy league average tending they will contend with the Avs out of the west.

I'm not sold on their defense either though.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Seems like they are going to try to go forward heavy and try to outscore teams again. I guess we shall see if their defense can hold up.

I'm not sold on their defense either though.

They won't have much competition out of the west this year outside of the Avs. With Johnny out of Calgary, Vancouver is meh, SJ, Seattle and Anaheim are still rebuilding, LA might turn the corner..

The Pacific is theirs for the taking.

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
They won't have much competition out of the west this year outside of the Avs. With Johnny out of Calgary, Vancouver is meh, SJ, Seattle and Anaheim are still rebuilding, LA might turn the corner..

If VGK is healthy they could be really good. We will see. They may be aging out.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Vegas is still a good team as are the Blues. They have a very potent offense but their defense is looking paper thin atm.

Yes the Pacific should be theirs for the taking but stranger things have happened.

Reactions: TommyKillian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad