All-Things-Chiarelli & The Front Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
No - of course I'm not OK with them losing... But I remember turning off the game after the loss and being pissed at the Bruins and their **** play - not the management. In fact , the next day I woke up and posted to Facebook:

"So I find that I'm not that upset today. In fact, I'd like to thank the B's making it easy for me to walk away this year. You don't want to play? I don't want to watch... Easy-Peasy"

But there was really no anger with Chia... I was watching a team that was playing crap hockey - WAY below their own level... I remember watching game 7 and remarking to my wife that the Bruins were falling down more than my son's Mite team. What's Chia supposed to do about that? Try to find guys who have taken an "introduction to skating" class, I guess.

And why were they playing crap hockey? They lost their number two on d, and they didn't fill that spot. Also, they didn't match up with MTL well, and the GM didn't do anything to address it.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
And why were they playing crap hockey? They lost their number two on d, and they didn't fill that spot. Also, they didn't match up with MTL well, and the GM didn't do anything to address it.

Core potter waiver claim didn't get your motor running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad