All-Things-Chiarelli & The Front Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Figured we might need a fresh one. :laugh:

I know emotions are high, so I hooked it up with a vanilla/non-confrontational title. That's the best I can do.

acr*

anchorman-random-guy-on-fire-o.gif

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Cuz we needed yet another thread for people to go crazy on Chia? It's already happening in about 5 different threads :laugh:

Take it up with the mods if you wish. I saw 42 pages on a thread, so I figured there'd be good reason to make a new one.

And let's not be unfair here, there are plenty of people defending Chia and offering counterpoints.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I do.

What happened when Campbell came back? Just saying you can't store stuff away for a rainy day anymore in a Cap league.

Campbell was on the cap the whole time. He wasn't on LTIR. They cleared the cap once they signed Krug and Smith on the cheap.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
Well, I am not prepared to smash the management. But I have always been a proponent of strong defensive depth over forward depth. This team always seems to overvalue its young, inexperienced defensemen over their young forwards.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins are gonna rise to this n shock nhl.Wait n see.Them kids on D are gonna pull together and show everyone its bout name on front not back.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Figured we might need a fresh one. :laugh:

I know emotions are high, so I hooked it up with a vanilla/non-confrontational title. That's the best I can do.

Everyone has been pissed since the Boychuck trade, the Miller injury, and now this.

The thing to do now, at least for me, is step back and lower expectations. They either play through these losses or they don't. We're going to find out very quickly either way.

It is what it is.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Everyone has been pissed since the Boychuck trade, the Miller injury, and now this.

The thing to do now, at least for me, is step back and lower expectations. They either play through these losses or they don't. We're going to find out very quickly either way.

It is what it is.

Pretty much this...not really much we can do right now..

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
I think Chia has made some mistakes but curious to hear who would be a better choice from those who say he failed. If you owned the team who would be your GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad