All Things AHL Part IV

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
So how has Reid McNeill looked? I know he was always touted as a shutdown stay at home guy, but they usually don't end up tying for the team lead in +/-....Especially after only 34 games with the team has played 55 games. Coincidence or do we have a potential 6-7 guy?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
May as well post this here too, pic of Gabriel after the off ice altercation...I'd say Dunn tagged him pretty good:

iz6uXME.jpg

:laugh:

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
Wow! Wolves vs Wild highlights, Wolves win and Dunn stands up for himself after taking high cross check from Gabriel to the head. Then walking to locker rooms, Gabriel confronts Dunn again and Dunn lands a beauty. Must See!!!

-put this in the Prospect thread :laugh:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
This whole narrative about Schmaltz fading as a prospect is just ridiculous. In 24 games since NYE he has 1 goal and 15 assists while playing big minutes against the opponents' best forwards. He's doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing with his development.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
People forget that the only reason he is down there is we have 3 of the top 60 rhd with the team. He is just behind them, not due to lack of ability, but due our top players. No shame in that.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
More important than the scrap Dunn has two goals today. As does Megan. Wolves still in 2nd place in the central with 71 points

They faced the Wild again so that was some salt in the wound I'm sure.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I think Agostino likes being in the Blues organization. I hope he ends up becoming something special for us - even if that means "only" a third line role. We need to let the kids play.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Wow! Wolves vs Wild highlights, Wolves win and Dunn stands up for himself after taking high cross check from Gabriel to the head. Then walking to locker rooms, Gabriel confronts Dunn again and Dunn lands a beauty. Must See!!!

-put this in the Prospect thread :laugh:

First of all. Copley had some absolutely mindblowing saves.

Secondly. Vince Dunn just absolutely ROCKED Gabriel. I'll admit that I didn't really care for the pick originally because I didn't know a whole lot about him other than it was another project defenseman, but I've grown to love him as a prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad