Pre-Game Talk: All-Star Weekend

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I think the only thing Cale can't do is cuss someone out. I just simply don't think he has it in him. Other than that, he's a monster that can break your ankles, reverse check you into last week, pick a corner with a wrister or blast a one-timer straight through the goalie.

I’m just envisioning a hot mic picking up Cale trash talk, and it’s basically line for line Trottier trash talking

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Nate’s gonna balloon up to 400 pounds when he retires.
IMG_2441.jpeg

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Did anyone see Bobrovsky interview before the allstar games? He had that whole Bob Marley Rastafarian look going with the knitted beanie and stuff

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Or he’s going to be one of those super dehydrated looking guys that weighs 120lbs and is worried they are getting too big
His quote sounds like something a teenage girl would say. I’m almost more worried he’s one of those incredibly rare guys who ends up anorexic when he can’t play anymore. Well probably atypical anorexic since he’d have enough muscle to end up with a big problem long before meeting the weight criteria in that scenario

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Kucherov

“You sit there for like three hours and then you get to go stick-handle. That was kind of tough.”

Makar

"We're staying active and it's not just kind of sitting there for three hours after we do one event."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad