Pre-Game Talk: All-Star Weekend

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Boooo. I was looking forward to the draft because of how hilarious it was when they did it before. They completely ruined that event yesterday and now I have a feeling the rest of the ASG is just gonna be even worse.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Boooo. I was looking forward to the draft because of how hilarious it was when they did it before. They completely ruined that event yesterday and now I have a feeling the rest of the ASG is just gonna be even worse.

Like Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen at New Years, it gets a little less fun when you don't allow the participants to get hammered beforehand.

At least Michael Buble understood the assignment and took a "microdose" of shrooms prior to the event.

I didn't have too big a beef with it all, they moved the event along best they could but they also engineered it so no one would be the "Mr. Irrelevant" of the whole thing, which is a huge part of the intrigue and fun. As DGB pointed out, it appears that hockey players are tough as nails and simultaneously so f***ing fragile that the league can't allow one of them to be subjected to ridicule at an All-Star event. Like, seriously, I don't think Phil Kessel really cared that much about being the last guy picked all those years ago, but the league just lost their shit over that.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Like Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen at New Years, it gets a little less fun when you don't allow the participants to get hammered beforehand.

At least Michael Buble understood the assignment and took a "microdose" of shrooms prior to the event.

I didn't have too big a beef with it all, they moved the event along best they could but they also engineered it so no one would be the "Mr. Irrelevant" of the whole thing, which is a huge part of the intrigue and fun. As DGB pointed out, it appears that hockey players are tough as nails and simultaneously so f***ing fragile that the league can't allow one of them to be subjected to ridicule at an All-Star event. Like, seriously, I don't think Phil Kessel really cared that much about being the last guy picked all those years ago, but the league just lost their shit over that.
Will Arnett was the one who sounded high or drunk as f***. Dude's speech was slurred like a college freshman at a frat party

Up until that question he looked so awkward. Dude is hard to read.
Like a robot

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
At the draft all celebrity captains were either drunk, high on shrooms or weed, and/or clueless (tate)

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Makar better not lose an edge in this fastest skater again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad