Proposal: All-Purpose Stream Thread

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
MODS ... you should sticky this thread it has come in quite handy but we have to go looking for it every game.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
These streams crash my VLC when I try to open them from the reddit playlist... anyone else?

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Ive never been able to get the links to work in vlc on mac...and only been able to stream from pc with the playlist r/hockey thing

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I've been really bad about streaming lately. I sorta got hooked up and usually the weekends, which are typically when Bingo plays and sometimes Ottawa, are our only time to hang out. I've also had some issues where the screen gets unnecessarily choppy - not sure what that is but I'm continuing to investigate and research.

Also, the VLC stuff on reddit doesn't work and I don't understand why people don't object to the developers a lot more. Since the VLC links do not work you can try using the web player http://dnalloheoj.com/vlc-viewer-beta/ You need the VLC plugin for your browser - usually Chrome or Firefox. If you don't have the plugin working then reinstall VLC and ensure you choose the option to install the plugin.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I've been really bad about streaming lately. I sorta got hooked up and usually the weekends, which are typically when Bingo plays and sometimes Ottawa, are our only time to hang out. I've also had some issues where the screen gets unnecessarily choppy - not sure what that is but I'm continuing to investigate and research.

Also, the VLC stuff on reddit doesn't work and I don't understand why people don't object to the developers a lot more. Since the VLC links do not work you can try using the web player http://dnalloheoj.com/vlc-viewer-beta/ You need the VLC plugin for your browser - usually Chrome or Firefox. If you don't have the plugin working then reinstall VLC and ensure you choose the option to install the plugin.

All I can say is thanks for doing it whenever you can, I appreciate it main.

Glad to hear you hooked up :) I sign in now when I go on your stream see ya around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad