Proposal: All-Purpose Stream Thread

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
This thread is to be used for stream requests and links. Please do not start your own request thread for each game, nor unnecessarily clog the GDT with redundant requests.

Known streams will be posted in the GDT opening post to the best of the creator's ability, for example:

danishh said:
Hey guys,
I'll just add that the if the first three four links there dont find you a stream, there probably isnt a stream. I've yet to see a stream that wasnt indexed there. The only other exception would be CBC.ca streams, which are available for all canadian IP addresses for all CBC games.

edit: p2p4U is now firstrow.net. NHL Gamecenter free preview is now over.

Edit - The ustream feed (ustream.tv/channel/nystatesensfan) is supplied courtesy MaindotC, and will typically show all Ottawa and Binghamton games (when OTT and BNG conflict, shows OTT as main event, BNG during intermissions)

Last edited:

dystemper

Oct 28, 2009
just had a quick glance at the broadcast schedule...

this is the first season where every single game is actually broadcast on TV!

here's to hoping for streams of every game this season and all future seasons!

tonight's game will be streamed here: http://www.theblanetwork.com/

Common SENS

Aug 10, 2009
please tell me someone heres knows where this game is shown on justin tv? or some non sopcast typed feed?

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
for tonight, if in canada:

Go to cbcsports.ca

on the right side, our game will be highlighted in yellow. In that yellow section, there will be a link for the CBC stream.

non-canadian links will show up later today.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
for tonight, go to cbcsports.ca if in canada, otherwise atdhe (first link in OP) and my p2p forums (2nd link in the OP, click on the thread for tonight).

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Why the hell does the Gamecenter thingy tell me the Sens game is televised in my region? It isn't! Videotron does not carry Sportsnet One! Dammit!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad