Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
He wasn't at the combine at all, as iirc Russian-based players weren't invited there.

True - I think that was his listed height/weight when he was drafted. He may be bigger than that now but watching him play - his hasn't gotten (much) taller compared with other players in the game. But - he doesn't play small by any means - he's always moving and he mixes it up pretty well - as evidenced by the goal he scored today driving into the paint and then colliding with a brick wall - not afraid.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Really sad night for me. It's the final time the Indy Fuel will ever play a game at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. They got the playoffs, yeah, and I will be going, but once they move to Fishers, it'll feel like they are leaving us.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Really sad night for me. It's the final time the Indy Fuel will ever play a game at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. They got the playoffs, yeah, and I will be going, but once they move to Fishers, it'll feel like they are leaving us.
Didn't realize they were moving to Fishers. Wonder why.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Kaiser having a great year of developmeny
Rinzel having a great year of development
Del Mastro having a great year of development
Vlasic DEVELOPED into a 1/2D.

Homegrown defensive talent? Somebody notify Stan and Mark Kelley that it IS possible.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
He could be a July 1st signing for Davidson so his ELC slides to the 2025 season. Probably not a good idea to have Bedard, Korchinski, Nazar and Greene all needing new deals at the same time.
He could sign a PTO with Rockford with a elc to start next season. Gonna guess is he’s heading back

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Watching Kantserov play this morning - through 2 periods his Magnitogorsk team leads 3-2. This is the 7th game so win and go to the Finals or lose and go home. Kantserov has two really nice primary assists where he set up the goal scorers with one-timers in the slot. He's been all over the ice making lots of nice plays on offense and defense - quickness with purpose. Several great plays on the PK too. Dynamic player.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I wonder if Kantserov would have made it to 51. If so, they could have had both him and Rehkopf.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Magnitogorsk won so Kantserov will be playing in the Finals against the team that has Kayumov and Shalunov.

It's fun watching the game even though I don't understand what they're saying in Russian because it's easy to pick out Kantserov when they say something about him - and they say his name a lot.

Reactions: dj Mahoney

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
How is Indy Fuel legend Robin Press? Saw he leads their team in pts from D. He never got anything done in Rockford

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad