All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Yeah but it's harder to stay in shape on the road, let alone lose weight and get ripped. Show always comes back looking better only to quickly balloon back up.

You do realize the older you are the harder it becomes to stay in shape....right? thats not even accounting for show's abnormal size that usually works against big men when they age.

Show has 20+ years of road wear and tear on him. Braun has like 3 years, if that. I think we can throw the raod comparison out the window.

Show went out and got a ****ing six pack.

I just saw Strowman before the PPV in Pittsburgh at the gym in a tank top. He looks leaner than pictures even show. Was lucky enough to work out right beside him as I had a bench and he came up right beside me and worked out on the one to the left. Dude is a beast. But seriously looks super lean compared to what i would have imagined.

Did you try to snap a picture while he had his headphones on? :sarcasm:

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
You do realize the older you are the harder it becomes to stay in shape....right? thats not even accounting for show's abnormal size that usually works against big men when they age.

Show has 20+ years of road wear and tear on him. Braun has like 3 years, if that. I think we can throw the raod comparison out the window.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Went to a WWE Trivia night last night and the defending champions handed these out before it started. :laugh:

16142830_10158210290970722_3415825703722789540_n.jpg

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Whoaaaaaaaa - were you there? :laugh:

Maybe...just maybe I handed you that Miz Participation Award.....

...nah but seriously I wasn't there. I don't live too far from Tall Boys and I'm a pretty big fan. I considered going when I saw them pimping it on Instagram though.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Ohhh drag, you should come next time! The guys that host the event do a really good job and it's always super active and loud and everyone is making Chris Benoit jokes. :laugh:

The next one is WrestleMania trivia.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I remember during one of the Rumbles (2011 maybe), Cena and Orton were the only two standing in the ring and the crowd didn't react, so they tried it again five minutes later and the crowd still didn't care.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I remember during one of the Rumbles (2011 maybe), Cena and Orton were the only two standing in the ring and the crowd didn't react, so they tried it again five minutes later and the crowd still didn't care.

IIRC They did it again because WWE's A+ moron in charge, kevin dunn, did the wrong camera angle that was supposed to show the mania logo above them or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad