Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_oknu2kmdJp1u1ljrzo2_500.gif
tumblr_oknu2kmdJp1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
Its funny you see stuff like black face, then good guys/faces like the rock or stone cold rock bottoming or stunnering women back in the day and it was normal. Now if you were to do that you'd prob have complaints and protests outside the arena. Sure you had reigns spear steph at mania but it was made to look unintentional. World has become too politically correct / uptight esp when wwe is technically fictional. Even for that x-men movie ppl were upset over a bilboard of one of the male characters choking mystique

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Its funny you see stuff like black face, then good guys/faces like the rock or stone cold rock bottoming or stunnering women back in the day and it was normal. Now if you were to do that you'd prob have complaints and protests outside the arena. Sure you had reigns spear steph at mania but it was made to look unintentional. World has become too politically correct / uptight esp when wwe is technically fictional. Even for that x-men movie ppl were upset over a bilboard of one of the male characters choking mystique

I don't understand how that's even politically correct. I mean, isn't it pushed the women are equal to men so they should be able to fight men? Lucha Underground has men vs women in matches. I say everyone should be fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad