All Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos - stupid 1k limit edition

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cena is fantastic.

33% because I feel he's become a different worker the past few years. 33% because absence makes the heart grow fonder. 33% because Roman is so bad he's made me realize how lucky we had it with Cena.
I'll never forget when the majority of the audience felt the way you mentioned in your last point.

TLC 2015. Reigns vs. Sheamus. Fans start chanting "we want Cena." It finally set in for them that they truly do like John Cena.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Big match John. His character sucks but the guy consistently delivers compelling content when needed. When he’s not pandering his mic work is top notch, and when given ample time he can work 20, 30 minutes and put on a main event worthy match.

When he goes into childish jokes, cookie cutter match version of Cena, that’s horrendous. It’s still better than anything Reigns has done or will ever do.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_pf0qldSzRe1rkwihl_500.gif

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008

Replace Ultimate Warrior with Roman Reigns and Andre with... well, anybody. 30 years later, you still have the same thing happening.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Big match John. His character sucks but the guy consistently delivers compelling content when needed. When he’s not pandering his mic work is top notch, and when given ample time he can work 20, 30 minutes and put on a main event worthy match.

When he goes into childish jokes, cookie cutter match version of Cena, that’s horrendous. It’s still better than anything Reigns has done or will ever do.
It's been almost a year since he's delivered a really good match.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Cena's last good singles match would be against Reigns last year at No Mercy (a year ago next week). And the one before that would have been Styles at the 2017 Rumble.

Cena really isn't good when he's part time. I'd called him actively bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad