BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Went back and looked at that Geekie hit on Barkov. Way Later than I thought when I first saw it lol

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
In a perfect world the 2 finalists in the East would have been the Rangers and Hurricanes. Carolina has just been out-goal tended.

Reactions: BMC

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
Good news is we have a monopoly on bottom six players. And I mean that in a positive sense, I believe Sweeney and co. have a real knack for identifying those types of players. We desperately need some top end talent (other than Pasta). Love the rat but he’s getting up there, DeBrusk is too streaky, Zacha who knows? I hope they have an ace up their sleeve this offseason.

Reactions: BMC and neelynugs

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
energy level needs to go up about ten fold not for a period, for the rest of the damn series. You cant win series giving effort occasionally.

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
73 and 27 with the yippie yippie shakes again.

11 and 74 time to wake up now.

Maroon doing his part, in on plays.

Reactions: sooshii

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
team not ready to play out of the gate numerous times. team takes 5 too many men penalties in 9+ games.
i'm no expert, but sounds like a coaching problem.

good job by lauko line, only decent thing i saw.

Reactions: Bodit9 and SPV

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Good news is we have a monopoly on bottom six players. And I mean that in a positive sense, I believe Sweeney and co. have a real knack for identifying those types of players. We desperately need some top end talent (other than Pasta). Love the rat but he’s getting up there, DeBrusk is too streaky, Zacha who knows? I hope they have an ace up their sleeve this offseason.
Zacha, who knows? I know he hasn't scored a goal in 22 PO games.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
At least Jackie Redmond looks good as ever

She’s fugly

Also, probably a leafs fan.........

shitty.JPG

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.