Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 3 [Impact coming to AXS in October]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Moxley in the G1 would definitely help sell Dallas.

And yeah, he should go to the finals if he’s in it. No doubt.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Jon being in NJPW is awesome news. I’ve kinda slacked on watching New Japan since Kenny and the Bucks left, so I’m looking forward to getting back on board for Dominion

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
I'd be absolutely stunned if he was in the G1 tbh

Should still get him on the Dallas shows, but maybe on special teams to set up a future challenger if he wins the US title or have him do a defense on one of the nights IDK.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

LMAO

This is the only tweet I actually believe HE tweeted himself because it’s from Twitter for Android and this dude has used the same Samsung phone since he made his debut in 2012

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Summerslam weekend in Toronto:

some of the indy shows who will be doing stuff:
Oriental Wrestling Entertainment (China) makes its North American debut and joins PROGRESS Wrestling (UK), Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw) (Germany), Smash Wrestling (Canada) and The Summit All Women's Event (Canada / USA) to round off our event active calendar.

OWE will be running two events: Wednesday, August 7 2019 at 4PM and Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 3PM.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
there are many, many, many shows, just like WM week(end). so they compromise on the start times of those shows, so people can go to the 7pm ones and the 10pm ones or whatever you wanna do in Toronto.

Impact and MLW had a deal on April in New York to run shows at different times so fans can attend both.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m somewhat tempted to do numerous shows in Toronto including NXT, but minus Summerslam, Raw and Smackdown.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
what a crazy story.
like,.. this guy is gonna go out there and keep making a shit ton of money on the indys, when you have your friends at AEW doing their stuff.
no wonder people want out. even if AEW doesnt sign you the others seem to be throwing money at people.

anyways.
he's doing the Impact PPV "a night you cant MIST" with the Great Muta in the card. (!)
Touch it vs Suck it / Joey Ryan vs Billy Gunn.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think this dude would take any booking at this point :laugh: he’s going EVERYWHERE

Can’t wait to see the fire promos on his twitter omg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Here's one thing to consider with Moxley and New Japan - they are doing two dome shows next year.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Good week to watch New Japan coming up...B block gets decided on Monday (Taguchi vs. Ospreay), BOSJ finals on Wednesday including Juice-Moxley and then Dominion is Sunday.

Jericho-Okada doesn't nearly have the sizzle that Kenny-Okada 2-out-of-3 falls had...I'll be curious to see how that card shapes up. Last year's Dominion was arguably show of the year.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
..and with the success of others;
television taping for ROH

roh.jpg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Working with CMLL and NJPW helps a lot.
They’ll be okay for now.

Doesn’t help if NJPW only gets to work with the 3 biggest draws from AEW...

But we’ll see.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think ROH is on extreme thin ice with NJPW.

I can't see that relationship lasting much longer if ROH doesn't get their shit together.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think ROH is on extreme thin ice with NJPW.

I can't see that relationship lasting much longer if ROH doesn't get their **** together.
The talk between them two was that NJPW felt a measure of embarrassment after the MSG show. But they don’t get the building without ROH involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad