GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Chris Jericho is going to have a ton of content to work with

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
That sucks. Probably could have avoided all of this by just releasing Lesnar :laugh:

I wonder if Anderson and Gallows go to AEW or back to NJPW?

Gotta believe Rusev is AEW bound, same with the recently released Revival.

I think Rush wanted to leave.

Guessing EC3 and Young back to TNA?

Not sure what to think with most of the other guys. The producers and guys like Ryder and Slater may be back when this all boils over.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Hard times right now, gotta think had Vince not spent so much f***ing money on trash "guest hosts", trash part timers, and trash experiments that most of these people would still have jobs.

f***ing clown.
But here's the thing: they aren't making these cuts to prevent huge losses. They are doing them to prevent a dip in profits.

Tl:dr In terms of being pure carny scum they just blew Dana's Fight Island out of the water.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
But here's the thing: they aren't making these cuts to prevent huge losses. They are doing them to prevent a dip in profits.

Tl:dr In terms of being pure carny scum they just blew Dana's Fight Island out of the water.

But at least VKM pledged 18.5m to trump’s superpac so that Linda can keep her job.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Sounds like Deonna Purrazzo was let go too. Thought she had potential but she seemed to get lost in the mix in NXT (according to Fightful she was 0-20 on televised matches).

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Sounds like Deonna Purrazzo was let go too. Thought she had potential but she seemed to get lost in the mix in NXT (according to Fightful she was 0-20 on televised matches).

Isn't she the one who's from Hackettstown? I live 10 minutes from Hackettstown.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
That would be pretty shocking, Vince loves New Day, and he does a lot of work running UUDD
WWE's involvement is very minimal when it comes to UUDD. Woods made sure of that. At least, when it started it was suppose to be his baby. He didn't want any involvement from the WWE.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So I guess just the dumbest question I have...

WWE can terminate a contract if a wrestler just signed it? With nothing else to pay? For example - Gallows/Anderson just signed a deal, right? Do they just stop getting paid? And if that's the case, then why the f*** is the contract so written in stone the other way?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
was surprised to see Mike Chioda gone too.. Hall of Fame worthy. Damn, this is insane.

Oddly, Chioda surprised me the most. He's gotta be approaching 25 years there.

Happy Rusev finally got out. Sucks for Gallows and Anderson. I think those two were just happy to get paid, work with their friends, and finally be home with their families rather than in Japan.

I can see Jericho convincing Tony to snatch up Gallows and Anderson, if for no other reason than to drive locker room morale.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

She seemed to have gained some "babyweight" since appearing in the MYC. It was a bit too visible compared to her opponents.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
That sucks. Probably could have avoided all of this by just releasing Lesnar :laugh:

Not sure what to think with most of the other guys. The producers and guys like Ryder and Slater may be back when this all boils over.

If I recall correctly, both said shortly after going to WWE they wouldn't go back to Japan due to the time away from family.

I think Gallows has separated/divorced since that time, but Anderson still has his HotAsianWife.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

Cody has wanted Zack Ryder in AEW for a while. His Instagram post and tweet after his release indicate the same as well.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
The producers and agents are rumored to be furloughed and expected back as soon as there's stuff to produce again.

So basically Vince wants them to go on unemployment insurance till he needs them. How much was that FOX TV contract again(like 200M?) you can't tell me he can't use that money to pay his people all while he flushes hundreds of millions down with the XFL

Reactions: DaaaaB's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad