All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE ticket sales are supposedly hideous but Summerslam presale has been good. One of the presales for TV had 3 people in the queue when it opened.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I couldn't stand his commentating but I met Don West at a TNA house show in Toronto in 2011 and he is the nicest person.

Reactions: Kaner9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Awful news. Although it sounds like they caught it early and its not terminal.

this legitimately hurts, TNA Billy Mays is a wrestling icon to me

he was honestly f***ing hilarious as a commentator imo. So over the top, so salesy, a true king

guy could sell you your own pair of shoes

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
WWE ticket sales are supposedly hideous but Summerslam presale has been good. One of the presales for TV had 3 people in the queue when it opened.

We'll see if I got faked out by Ticketmaster, but I ended up getting a ticket for Summerslam yesterday. I think the public on sale date is Friday, so I'll kick myself if a bunch of cheaper seats suddenly become available. Still annoyed from a few years back when a Smashing Pumpkins show was showing almost as a sell out but they had a deceptive seat map initially.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
this legitimately hurts, TNA Billy Mays is a wrestling icon to me

he was honestly f***ing hilarious as a commentator imo. So over the top, so salesy, a true king

guy could sell you your own pair of shoes

I use to hate Don West but then I thought what's wrong with being excited anyway? Its just wrestling might as well have fun with it.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Its just wrestling.......

giphy.gif

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020

Not surprised. Their product is not good and the lack of fans has only drawn more attention to it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
USA Network has been pitching ideas to WWE on themed shows, such as an NFL Night where there would apparently be football-themed matches and angles.

So it does get worse than Vince.

Reactions: IceColdOx

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Consider ordering a size up if placing an order with Pro Wrestling Tees. Just received 2 t-shirts that are marked XL but they are not XL by an stretch. Useless to me and they do not take exchanges.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Consider ordering a size up if placing an order with Pro Wrestling Tees. Just received 2 t-shirts that are marked XL but they are not XL by an stretch. Useless to me and they do not take exchanges.

I think a lot of newer clothing companies are like that. I ordered a shirt from our curling club that was an XL and it fit like a compression shirt.

I was willing to write it off that I put on COVID weight and needed to get back on the trail or treadmill and run a few miles, but all of my old large or XL shirts all fit with plenty of room to spare.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ruby Riott appears to now be Ruby Soho on Instagram. She said she wanted to keep the Ruby name and apparently never liked Heidi Lovelace. This is a better name anyways

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Preliminary internal lists for the upcoming WWE Draft includes Goldberg and the Undertaker

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Keith Lee is off tv right now evidently because of a trademark. That being his name. His actual name is Keith Lee. I don’t know how that’s possible but that’s supposedly why.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Kenice Mobley, that newest writer for Raw who got a bunch of backlash for an interview she did recently, got fired today.

Keith Lee is off tv right now evidently because of a trademark. That being his name. His actual name is Keith Lee. I don’t know how that’s possible but that’s supposedly why.
He's going to return as Keithly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
More firings are coming out on Twitter. Fandango is one of them.
Breeze
Tony Nese
Ariya Daivari
Ever Rise - no earthly reason why these guys were cut they only just got on tv
Someone else too but I didn’t recognize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad