Speculation: All Purpose LA Kings 2013-14 Trade Speculation/Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Kris Russell? Plays 23mins in calgary and is still only -1. Left shot, but a midget. 2.6m for two more years.

Duc620

Mar 17, 2010
.... we get Hickey back now that the Islanders have broken him into the league....

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Jon Merrill from NJ could be interesting. NJ has a bunch of older guys up front and are light on forward prospects, don't have a 1st. If they aren't in win now mode and want to make a trade for the future maybe some combination of Pearson, Vey, Frattin, 1st could work. Probably comes back as, "Toffoli or no"

dman3474

Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
I'm not sure how the recapture penalty works but there would be one against the sabers if erhoff was dealt. So the offer would have to be even more worth it because buffalo would still have to pay money.

I think, I'm not sure how it works out exactly. Can any CBA people help me out with this?

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
I'm not sure how the recapture penalty works but there would be one against the Sabres if erhoff was dealt. So the offer would have to be even more worth it because buffalo would still have to pay money.

I think, I'm not sure how it works out exactly. Can any CBA people help me out with this?

It would only come into play if he didn't complete the contract.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Wonder what it would take if all Dean wanted from Carolina was Sekera.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Sabres have scratched Miller, Ott and John Scott, none of them took part in their pre-game skate. Miller is destined for St. Louis, no clue on the other two.

KingKopitar11*

Sabres have scratched Miller, Ott and John Scott, none of them took part in their pre-game skate. Miller is destined for St. Louis, no clue on the other two.

Reclamation Project and Damacles said dud trade deadline. :P where are you fellas now?

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013

Maybe Miller's scratched because Enroth played amazing the other night?

:laugh: Ok probably not.

If Buff trades Miller/Ott, EDM is going to have to dump Gagner to compete with the tank.

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
If they do I just hope we avoid them in the playoffs. We barely walked away from that series last year

Boy I hope it turns into the Blackhawks v. Blues.

Black and Blue...

and

TSN reporting

Ryan Miller and Steve Ott have been traded to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Jaroslav Halak, Chris Stewart, William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round draft pick in 2016.

KingKopitar11*

Wow hand the Blues the cup already. Holy ****. Great for their team now.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
Sabres are killing it with some of the moves they have made to rebuild.

Edmonton/Calgary take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad