Injury Report: All purpose injuries thread

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I still refuse to make a concrete opinion on a guy based on the worst 30 games of his career, vs the whole of the rest of his otherwise very good career.

If it happens again the next time we're in a tight spot, maybe I'll hop aboard the hate bandwagon, but for the time being I'm willing to accept that slumps happen, and this one was just the most poorly timed slump ever.

Ryan is turning into something more than just a goal scorer. He has become a leader on this team, a play maker and a player who supports our young stars. I have no doubt Ryan will bounce back next season and start laying down the law. Excited for all of these players to be healthy and back. Especially Cowen. If he has been hurt a while, it makes me think our blue line depth is much better than it looked this season.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Ryan is turning into something more than just a goal scorer. He has become a leader on this team, a play maker and a player who supports our young stars. I have no doubt Ryan will bounce back next season and start laying down the law. Excited for all of these players to be healthy and back. Especially Cowen. If he has been hurt a while, it makes me think our blue line depth is much better than it looked this season.

I would love to agree with you but I'm not seeing any proof of that right now. What I'm seeing is a goal scorer who goes on hot streaks followed by frigid ones. If he's a leader on this team he surely does not show it on the ice and being a nice guy does not equal a leader either.

He still has to prove he can play a full season of good hockey here, and until he does I find it strange how people can throw all these flowers at him.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I would love to agree with you but I'm not seeing any proof of that right now. What I'm seeing is a goal scorer who goes on hot streaks followed by frigid ones. If he's a leader on this team he surely does not show it on the ice and being a nice guy does not equal a leader either.

He still has to prove he can play a full season of good hockey here, and until he does I find it strange how people can throw all these flowers at him.

Well, he was the guy who was driving the Ryan-Zibby-Hoff line for most of the season. He sacrificed goals to be more of a playmaker to set up Zibby and Hoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad