Bruins Classics GDT ALL NESN classic games

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Offensive Explosion Week begins with Game 4 1990 Adams Division semi final game vs the Hartford Whalers.....

If Hartford won this series they would still be there
upload_2020-7-6_20-15-23.png

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Offensive Explosion Week begins with Game 4 1990 Adams Division semi final game vs the Hartford Whalers.....

Love watching this one, which being a CT guy I happened to be at. Hockey in the mall. Was an intense game with a ton of shenanigans in the stands...got scary at times actually. Great comeback win and a series changer.

Reactions: BMC

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Here's a name you didn't hear too often from the announcer after a goal was scored: Landon Wilson :eek2:

Landon "Of the Lost" Wilson. That name was from back when Dupes still had his fastball.

Reactions: BMC

ClassicB

Jul 3, 2006
Those Fleet Center jersey's were AWFUL! A time in Bruins history I love to forget. I can't believe the B's went from those awesome old school Boston Garden jersey's to those "modern" expansion team jersey's.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
A little schedule change for NESN classics this week to make room for "back to work":

4 PM: Best of Pasta (old game, 2 hr condensed)
6 PM : Bruins back to work
6:30 PM: Sox back to work
7 PM: Best of Bogaerts (old game, 2 hr condensed)
9 PM: Replays of back to work
10 PM: NESN After Hours
11 PM: Static - absolutely nothing on NESN to watch. Definitely don't turn it to NESN. Your TV will go full Poltergeist.
Midnight: Best of Pasta replay

They also replay the "best of" games next week on NESN+ at 10 AM (Sox) and noon (Bruins) the next day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad