ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - New Adidas Jersey Unveiling 6/20 (Teaser Posted) - Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
Dr. Pepper has a promotion where you buy a 20 0z bottle and get a 30% off Fanatics code that can be used on Adidas Blanks. You scan the UPC code on the marked bottle and send a text. Dr. Pepper will send you a code to enter at Check-Out/In-Cart.

Reduces the price on blanks to $125.99. After shipping, it's around $131 for a blank.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Dr. Pepper has a promotion where you buy a 20 0z bottle and get a 30% off Fanatics code that can be used on Adidas Blanks. You scan the UPC code on the marked bottle and send a text. Dr. Pepper will send you a code to enter at Check-Out/In-Cart.

Reduces the price on blanks to $125.99. After shipping, it's around $131 for a blank.

That's a pretty damned good deal for a bottle of soda lol damn.

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
That's a pretty damned good deal for a bottle of soda lol damn.

Yeah. You may have to wait like 12 hours for the code to come back.

I texted the code in Friday at 2pm and the code arrived at 4am on Saturday.

You may have to order it on your phone. For some reason, on desktop, I was getting $9 in state taxes, but when I tried on my phone the taxes went to 32 cents.

Here's a link to the promotion.

https://www.fanatics.com/dr-pepper/x-1952+z-989576265-2368683502

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah. You may have to wait like 12 hours for the code to come back.

I texted the code in Friday at 2pm and the code arrived at 4am on Saturday.

You may have to order it on your phone. For some reason, on desktop, I was getting $9 in state taxes, but when I tried on my phone the taxes went to 32 cents.

Here's a link to the promotion.

https://www.fanatics.com/dr-pepper/x-1952+z-989576265-2368683502

Thanks bud, but the only things I can order on my phone are bananas and coconuts.

Reactions: JABEE

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
Heads-Up everyone. CoolHockey is having a Halloween Special.

20% off all regular priced jerseys using code TREAT20.

Customized Stitched Adidas without 100th anniversary patch is $199.20 with the coupon.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Heads-Up everyone. CoolHockey is having a Halloween Special.

20% off all regular priced jerseys using code TREAT20.

Customized Stitched Adidas without 100th anniversary patch is $199.20 with the coupon.
Are these Canadian Authentics or the Indo ones?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif

wuf

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
My girlfriend's Konecny jersey came in on Monday from coolhockey.com. Really dig the quality, it's a little big for her but I couldn't get a smaller size. Has the fight strap and the stitching looks good, I'll have to post a pic when I get home.

Reactions: Foggy14

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
I have a Nolan Patrick jersey being customized from a blank with Philly Express.

Has anyone had a jersey's name plate and numbers replaced?

Is Philly Express able to do that on manufacturer stitched Adidas jerseys? What do they charge to remove the numbers and name?

Also, I returned the Provorov jersey I posted earlier in the thread to replace with a customized Cool Hockey jersey using the code yesterday.

@wufuhimself I'd like to see what the customization looks like at CoolHockey on the Adidas Jerseys.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Looking to get my wife a Nolan Patrick jersey for the holidays. Am I correct in that orders sent to Philly Express must be placed at a Flyers Skate Zone? If so, how much does that cost? Thanks!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have a Nolan Patrick jersey being customized from a blank with Philly Express.

Has anyone had a jersey's name plate and numbers replaced?

Is Philly Express able to do that on manufacturer stitched Adidas jerseys? What do they charge to remove the numbers and name?

Also, I returned the Provorov jersey I posted earlier in the thread to replace with a customized Cool Hockey jersey using the code yesterday.

@wufuhimself I'd like to see what the customization looks like at CoolHockey on the Adidas Jerseys.

PX will likely not remove both nameplates and numbers. I think once upon a time they replayed a nameplate for me though for $25.

You’ll have to use a third party. I have a guy who strips jerseys for me if you want I can give you his information.

Looking to get my wife a Nolan Patrick jersey for the holidays. Am I correct in that orders sent to Philly Express must be placed at a Flyers Skate Zone? If so, how much does that cost? Thanks!

Correct. However, they have precustomized jerseys of Patrick (customized by PX) readily available in store (WFC and Skate Zone’s) if you wanted to go that route.

Reactions: Colin226
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad