OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I like these but only if I’m looking at them from behind.
C0659556-F037-4066-8BD2-488B0FED243A.jpeg

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Can anyone figure out if Philly Express or Exclusive Pro did the letters/numbers? I know PE does all of our regular jerseys but the materials used on the numbers for these looks a bit different.

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I mean the guy did it in a few minutes, it's like trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
The one thing the new jersey ‘jersey’ jersey has going for it is it’s clean and not busy. Adding the red lines is too much. My idea would have been putting a pitchfork behind the script. That would have been cool.

The template is fresh and clean, no issues there, its just the script that is a swing and a miss.

Reactions: MachoDiablo

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Meh, I dont like everyone putting the normal logo on there. Doesnt do it for me as a true alternate.

Put a pitchfork.

Put the original Devils logo concept.

Hell, put “Devs” like the Riveters did with “Rivs”

So many possibilities of something new. But they went with a lame Font.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I never understood the fascination with this fan base and a black jersey. Is that every team fans clamoring for black jerseys? I don’t get it black is a hard color to pull off esp against a white back drop it really doesn’t look good.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
I don’t know if you guys remember those gold script “Jersey” pins they gave to staff and STH and others a few years ago. I’m looking at it right now and it’s almost an exact copy of the logo, which makes sense when they say they’ve been working on it for a few years.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
i hate them less today.

might as well get used to them since they’ll be around for 3 years no matter how much we complain
This is my sentiments as well. Absolutely hated them Sunday or whenever it leaked. Still dislike them but they don't look terrible on the players and numbered. This would rank 50 out of 50 designs thought. Not good at all, but it is what it is.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I don’t know if you guys remember those gold script “Jersey” pins they gave to staff and STH and others a few years ago. I’m looking at it right now and it’s almost an exact copy of the logo, which makes sense when they say they’ve been working on it for a few years.

I don't even remember these, gotta go through my stuff and look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad