OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part 5

Devils Insiders

Oct 24, 2009
Alright, who's ready for Jerseys at the Rock?!? Yes, this is the Rangers Suck edition! Thanks for reading and enjoy!! (Yes, the thumbnail looks stupid. We've tried to fix it, but to no avail. Apologies.)

http://wp.me/p347yn-of

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
So I have a 2004 USA World Cup of Hockey jersey that has had Gomez on it since he left way back in the day. I want to get it restitched so I can wear it occasionally as I really like the look of it but I can't determine who to put on it. The Devils players who were on the team then besides Gomez included Langenbrunner and Rafalski. Any suggestions?

Man, I love those jerseys. That's the best that Team USA has ever looked. I have a Parise 11 with the A from the 2004 WJC. He signed it "2004 WJC MVP". Those were the days.

mdj12784

Sep 19, 2006
Sayreville, N.J
Hey guys. I know this is OT, but i didn't know where else to post/ask. I know some of you guys know equipment real good and was wondering if you knew what Kovy uses? Helmet, stick, gloves and skates. Any help is much appreciated.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Alright boys...

I am looking to sell a 1983/84 white NJ Devils jersey... these kinds
153816a_lg.jpeg

It is size XL...

PM me about it

I should add that the Logo is all nice and stitched in and it's the old heavy mesh style; Not CCM but the Sandow replicas I believe... It's blank for all your customization needs and super clean.

Last edited:

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Quick question are the Indonesian Edge 2.0's really as bad as people make them out to be, or are they just angry that they aren't getting the on ice product?

Last edited:

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
So I have a 2004 USA World Cup of Hockey jersey that has had Gomez on it since he left way back in the day. I want to get it restitched so I can wear it occasionally as I really like the look of it but I can't determine who to put on it. The Devils players who were on the team then besides Gomez included Langenbrunner and Rafalski. Any suggestions?

Those are the best USA jerseys. They wore them for the 2002 Olympics also. Tough call on who to get on the back. Other Devils that wore that jersey ( I think) are Rolston, Guerin, B. Gionta. Out of those choices, I would personally get Gio but i don't know if he ever wore that specific jersey

foxboro24

Feb 20, 2013
Jersey Shore
Those are the best USA jerseys. They wore them for the 2002 Olympics also. Tough call on who to get on the back. Other Devils that wore that jersey ( I think) are Rolston, Guerin, B. Gionta. Out of those choices, I would personally get Gio but i don't know if he ever wore that specific jersey

I like the Rolston

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
....not really jersey talk, but I stopped by a Marshall's during lunch today and found a rack of Patrik Elias jersey shirts for $8. Totally random find for me in San Diego. It'll be nice to wear for ball hockey since I can't wear a certain #9's shirt any more and I feel weird wearing Kovalchuk since I shoot lefty.

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
....not really jersey talk, but I stopped by a Marshall's during lunch today and found a rack of Patrik Elias jersey shirts for $8. Totally random find for me in San Diego. It'll be nice to wear for ball hockey since I can't wear a certain #9's shirt any more and I feel weird wearing Kovalchuk since I shoot lefty.

wait, they know what hockey is in San Diego? xD

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
wait, they know what hockey is in San Diego? xD

In a weird way, I like not being surrounded by a bunch of casual fans. The ones I know are generally knowledgeable and fun to be around. Whereas I'll have cringe inducing conversations about baseball/football conversations with other assorted folks.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I have a Koho replica Marty, White Xmas tree (mesh. Not the remakes). A blank white starter and a blank Red Ultrafil authentic.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
I couldn't pass up this hat with the jersey striping. Gonna wear on my trip to Nashville for the Preds game in a couple weeks along with my Nashville jersey, though I'll probably splurge and buy a gold one while there too.
$(KGrHqN,!oMFBlWKBW,RBQmTsOMLRQ~~60_3.JPG

DevilzFan

PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
Feb 4, 2010
Jersey
www.cobraisland.com
I couldn't pass up this hat with the jersey striping. Gonna wear on my trip to Nashville for the Preds game in a couple weeks along with my Nashville jersey, though I'll probably splurge and buy a gold one while there too.
$(KGrHqN,!oMFBlWKBW,RBQmTsOMLRQ~~60_3.JPG

That is a pretty sweet hat. Where can one acquire such a hat? And most importantly, is it an adjustable hat, or one of those awful awful fitted hats?

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
That is a pretty sweet hat. Where can one acquire such a hat? And most importantly, is it an adjustable hat, or one of those awful awful fitted hats?

It's a Mitchell & Ness snapback, which I love. And I got mine off ebay for $20, but I think the Mitchell & Ness website had them too for $30. They're called "Team Jersey hats"

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
I've been hunting for an honest-to-goodness 1980's jersey (not the modern repros -- I'm talking about the Cosby Sandow jobbies). Assuming I can get my hands on one, where's the best place to get it sent off to for real period-correct name/numbering?

I want to get a #9 Muller since I nearly bought that jersey in '91, but then they announced the new colors and I tought I'd be slick and wait til the next year and sport the new colors (BTW I still sport my '92 white MacLean jersey to nearly every game). Now I regret not getting the last of the greens. Oh well...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad