All inclusive tickets

Big Huff

Dec 17, 2011
STL
I want to get all inclusive tickets for an upcoming blues game. But I'm curious as to what's all included. Descriptions online are kind of vague. Also which seats are all inclusive and where's a good place to buy. Thanks guys

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Any club seat or glass seat is will get you into the BlueNote Lounge. In the lounge they serve food usually some fresh cut meat for sandwiches, somekind of pasta, finger foods ect ect. It seems to change up somewhat each time I have gotta glass seats. The true benefit is the open bar, all drinks are included in the price of ticket but what they offer is pretty limited but they have most basic drinks (but no captain!!!). Another plus is that you can leave the lounge with the drinks but the cups are really small so there is a good chance your drink will be gone before you reach your seats:( The lounge usually opens an hour before the game and closes an hour after the game.

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
The all Club all inclusive areas are definitely the way to go. They serve you at your seat, you basically have a waitress. You dont get stupid cups of beer, you get 16 oz bottles (as many as you want :yo:) You can order all the free food you want, the portions are small but hell, its free so just get more if you want more. You also get served the moment the gates open, so no messing around. Without a doubt worth the money if you plan on drinking a few beers and getting food.

The seats near the glass are a rip off in terms of being all inclusive. You have to go get your drinks from the lounge, get a small cup of beer to take back to your seat. Its good between periods and before the games, but that's about it.

Reactions: Spektre

Big Huff

Dec 17, 2011
STL
so in section 102 club center. it says all you can eat. does that mean all you can drink also?

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
As a club seat season ticket holder, I can help you out with this!

Is it Club Seats or Glass Seats? This will change drastically what you are eligible to have.

Glass Seats allows:
* access to Blues Note Lounge which has mixed drinks, beer, and food. All paid for and allow you to go 2 hours before puck drops and 1 hour after game to visit there.
* Food changes and no waitress/waiter in seat. You must keep going back to the lounge to get drinks.

Club Seating allows (which I am a season holder to this section) allows:
* Inclusive food and beer/wine/soda with a waitress/waiter serving you in seat.
* Private restroom area behind the box seats. No more long restroom lines! Yippee!
* Food staples include: hot dog, hot soft pretzel, salad (HAHA), popcorn, peanuts, ice cream treat, chicken fingers, and also has a couple of exclusive items which change per game which may be shredded pork sandwhich, pastrami sandwhich, springrolls, raviollis, etc.
* Don't forget to tip your server! :)

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
so in section 102 club center. it says all you can eat. does that mean all you can drink also?

Yes. All beer (Bud Select, Coors Light, Bud light, Miller Light), wine (Sutter Home vintage of chardonnay, Zinfandel, merlot), and Pepsi Products. Drink as much as you can! They cut you off after 2nd period and allowed 2 beers on you at a time. So keep each hand filled with a beverage of your choice!

Big Huff

Dec 17, 2011
STL
Thanks for all the info guys especially BigB. Much appreciative!

Last edited:

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Yes. All beer (Bud Select, Coors Light, Bud light, Miller Light), wine (Sutter Home vintage of chardonnay, Zinfandel, merlot), and Pepsi Products. Drink as much as you can! They cut you off after 2nd period and allowed 2 beers on you at a time. So keep each hand filled with a beverage of your choice!

Yeah, you can certainly make all inclusive tickets worth it if you are over 21. I always keep an eye on good deals for them when places are running ticket deals.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I don't drink, but I've still felt the Club Seats are a good value even from the food alone (and my favorite vantage point to watch a game from, similar to the TV angles). I'm sure if I threw down a few beers I'd bet a better value from my ticket, but I still enjoy it. Sadly, I haven't made it to a game in a couple years. But that will change next season.

Big Huff

Dec 17, 2011
STL
Maybe im wrong but did i read somewhere that all inclusive has changed? There is a limit to how many drinks you can have?

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
They serve the food at your seat for club seating.

Not anymore. It was awesome when they did.

Now you have to go fight lines and drunkards that cut in said lines at a buffet that is very disorganized and they run out of food often and by the time they bring more back to the spot you were just at you need to go wait in line again.

It's a mess. Definitely not worth it IMO.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
To be fair though, if you can snag those seats for 50-60 bucks it's worth it just for more sitting room and the potential of food/drink for free

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
To be fair though, if you can snag those seats for 50-60 bucks it's worth it just for more sitting room and the potential of food/drink for free

That is a true point. But I think I'd rather spend 40 bucks on an upper bowl seat and just use the other 100 I would have spent on beer and food.

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
The wife and I got 2 tickets for 60 each and were really happy with them. Food was good, and there was dessert after the second period. My fav's were the toasted ravioli and the crumbles that they had, plus 2 free beer steins which were actually decent quality :)

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Club seats are an absolute RIPOFF now. You are now limited to 3 alcoholic drinks and you have to go up to the lounge to get all of your food now. Not to mention the 30 ushers they have waiting near the club area don't do **** and constantly let drunken asshats move back to their seats during gameplay. My friend and I have had these seats for years now and the service gets worse and worse each season.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Club seats are an absolute RIPOFF now. You are now limited to 3 alcoholic drinks and you have to go up to the lounge to get all of your food now. Not to mention the 30 ushers they have waiting near the club area don't do **** and constantly let drunken asshats move back to their seats during gameplay. My friend and I have had these seats for years now and the service gets worse and worse each season.

How many alcohol drinks do most people want at a game? Just curious, since 3 sounds like plenty to me (but I don't drink anyway). Legitimate question here.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
How many alcohol drinks do most people want at a game? Just curious, since 3 sounds like plenty to me (but I don't drink anyway). Legitimate question here.

I'd still be fine with 3, honestly. When I'm the driver (almost every time....) I would drink 4 or 5, and have my last one by mid 2nd period.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
It is kind of funny to see the post complaining about the 3 drink limit and the drunken fans around you in the same breath.

I haven't been to a game since this changed. If the quality of the food were significantly better, I could live with having to get it at the lounge (as long as they're quick and you can do it without missing game time).

At the Dallas games I attended last year, you could order from a menu and ushers would deliver it for you. Not special seats, and you paid for what you bought...but I really appreciated getting Texas BBQ brought to me while I watched Tarasenko get his hat-trick in OT.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
It is kind of funny to see the post complaining about the 3 drink limit and the drunken fans around you in the same breath.

I haven't been to a game since this changed. If the quality of the food were significantly better, I could live with having to get it at the lounge (as long as they're quick and you can do it without missing game time).

At the Dallas games I attended last year, you could order from a menu and ushers would deliver it for you. Not special seats, and you paid for what you bought...but I really appreciated getting Texas BBQ brought to me while I watched Tarasenko get his hat-trick in OT.

The food usually entails a prime cuts of meat and finger foods such as nachos and cheese, mini tacos, boneless buffalo chicken bites, deep fried mac and cheese bites, etc.

As for the drink limit, I have no problem with it being limited to 3 because I don't drink. My post was mainly to point out how bad the service has gotten to what it was three years ago. First they got rid of mixed drinks, then they got rid of bringing food to your seat, and now they've added the drink limit. The big part that bothers me is that the ushers do NOTHING. It really gets me mad because I sit in the Blues shoot twice section and I missed countless goals and saves because there are so many idiots getting up or trying to find their seat during play and if you try and address it to the ushers they get mad at YOU.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad