All inclusive tickets

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
The food usually entails a prime cuts of meat and finger foods such as nachos and cheese, mini tacos, boneless buffalo chicken bites, deep fried mac and cheese bites, etc.

As for the drink limit, I have no problem with it being limited to 3 because I don't drink. My post was mainly to point out how bad the service has gotten to what it was three years ago. First they got rid of mixed drinks, then they got rid of bringing food to your seat, and now they've added the drink limit. The big part that bothers me is that the ushers do NOTHING. It really gets me mad because I sit in the Blues shoot twice section and I missed countless goals and saves because there are so many idiots getting up or trying to find their seat during play and if you try and address it to the ushers they get mad at YOU.

I've attended games now in 5 NHL arenas. I've enjoyed ScottTrade in the past, but I have to admit that the level of service is marginal. The atmosphere is one of my favorites, but I'd put Dallas at the top for the customer service. Even stuff like getting a call from a rep after I bought a group of tickets to see if they could help with anything else (not an automated call, a person).

Anaheim had good concourse food options, but I found the arena cramped and the atmosphere was just OK. Felt like the crowd was disinterested, although the game itself was intense. Staples Center was so damned loud it was uncomfortable, but the crowd was great. I had a really good time there. Glendale may be the best actual arena, as far as comfort and a fantastic surrounding area with theaters, good restaurants, copious parking and hotels all in walking distance.

I only make it to Blues games every couple years, and I usually get Club Seats. I'll have to remember this tidbit for next time. For that price, maybe I'll sit on the glass instead.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Do you have any tickets for sale for 02-20-20?
This isn't really the proper place to ask this question. For one, this thread was started nearly 6 years ago. Further, this is not a ticket exchange. I am honestly not sure if selling tickets is allowed on this site.

You may have better luck checking with: 1) the Blues organization/ticket sales directly 2) 3rd party ticket exchange websites like stubhub or ticketmaster 3) in the OT (Off Topic) thread here: OT: - Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2019

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Was much better when they served you.

Now it's just a crowded mess with long lines and people being dicks cutting in front of everyone else.

Mar 6, 2012
Was much better when they served you.

Now it's just a crowded mess with long lines and people being dicks cutting in front of everyone else.

This is kinda a zombie thread, but they're back to serving you. As far as I know they don't do the buffet thing anymore.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
This is kinda a zombie thread, but they're back to serving you. As far as I know they don't do the buffet thing anymore.

The all inclusive season tickets my work has includes a buffet. I'm not sure if that's the standard or what exact package we have.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
It has been a few years since I did a club seat and I don't live in STL anymore. Thats good if they don't do the buffet thing anymore.

Just saw Note Worthy's post though.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I had the all inclusive a year or so ago and they have a pre-game buffet (that I believe is open throughout the night, but I went to my seat) and then at your seat they serve some things (popcorn, hotdogs, drinks, not sure what else)

Mar 6, 2012
Well, I'm talking about the area at the top of the lower bowl. I've never seen a buffet like they've had in years past. You get a wristband and a waiter guy (or gal) comes around and takes your order from a smaller menu... (hot dogs, burgers, nachos, chicken strips, peanuts, popcorn and maybe something else... as well as a bunch of drinks including beer)

These are season tickets that belong to someone one else, but I get to use frequently. If there is a buffet, I have not seen it. There was one years ago for these same seats... but while the food was better, I much prefer the waiters...

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I had the all inclusive a year or so ago and they have a pre-game buffet (that I believe is open throughout the night, but I went to my seat) and then at your seat they serve some things (popcorn, hotdogs, drinks, not sure what else)

Yes, this is exactly how it is with our season tickets at work. Includes beer in the "drinks" which is nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->