Post-Game Talk: All I do is pass pass pass no matter what even w/an empty net I won't ever get a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Boy did we not deserve that win but i'll take it. Isles deserved it far less but still, what a bunch of idiots tonight. That OT pissed me off...chances left and right, miss the net left and right.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
That...was a great ****ing game.

For years the Isles' speed and tenacity made us look like we were coasting in quicksand. Not any more. You can be proud of the way this team plays.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
- Sullivan continues to **** things up
- The team needs to be brainwashed to stop the fixation on perfect plays
- 1 goal on that goalie
- The whole Kunitz cesspool

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Sullivan is a joke when it comes to accountability.

Bonino should not be paired with the 2 fastest wingers in the first place. He did something dumb and got more ice while the hard working young guys were benched in ot. Brutal.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++ MAF: Thought he was terrific all game. Won us the game in the SO and made a huge save in OT.

+ Sid: Dominant all game with his board play.

+ Cullen/Rust/Kuhn: Once again this line is doing things for us. I really enjoy how they play and they get us momentum when we need it.

+ Dumo/Daley: Love this pairing. Great chemistry and it boils down to trusting your partner. Their reverses in the d-zone are sick. They support one another in pinches. They understand when one of them is gambling. They play so smart together.

++ Letang: You could argue he's been our hero since #71 went down.

- Sid's decision making: I'll get **** for this, but tonight some real head-scratchers after he dominated. Just shoot the ****ing puck.

- Bonino: Go away. Nick Sutter Bonino.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
The fact that Sullivan put the two slowest players on the team out with Sid during 3-on-3 is absolutely infuriating.

Seriously? Bonino? Kunitz? Each of them had an easy shot and couldn't score. And why is Bonino getting so much OT ice time when he's the reason they're in OT?

If it was Hagelin and Kessel out there instead of Bonino and Kunitz the game would probably have been over.

And was Hornqvist hurt? He didn't even see the ice in OT.

Anyways, Sid and Fleury were good. At least we won

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I can honestly say I don't have any issues with Daley, at either end of the ice. Hard to believe he's the same player we heard so many bad things about from Stars and Hawks fans.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
++ MAF: Thought he was terrific all game. Won us the game in the SO and made a huge save in OT.

+ Sid: Dominant all game with his board play.

+ Cullen/Rust/Kuhn: Once again this line is doing things for us. I really enjoy how they play and they get us momentum when we need it.

+ Dumo/Daley: Love this pairing. Great chemistry and it boils down to trusting your partner. Their reverses in the d-zone are sick. They support one another in pinches. They understand when one of them is gambling. They play so smart together.

++ Letang: You could argue he's been our hero since #71 went down.

- Sid's decision making: I'll get **** for this, but tonight some real head-scratchers after he dominated. Just shoot the ****ing puck.

- Bonino: Go away. Nick Sutter Bonino.

Nick Sutter Spaling !

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Lucky to get the Isles off a back to back.
They didn't execute well.
Didn't get nearly enough shots on goal.

Sully's line decisions are annoying.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
+ exciting game to watch
+ awesome 5vs5 shifts
- PP ... is Malkin really our only legitimate cannon?
- only reason why this game isn't finished in regular time (or OT for that matter)...they cannot ****ing finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad