OT: ALL FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTIONS HERE (will be deleted in other threads)

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
What do you guys think of my team? 10 team league:

C: Tavares, Spezza, Giroux, M Koivu and M Richards
LW: Ryan, Eriksson, Boedker, Fippula and O'Reilly
RW: Brower, Wheeler, Gallagher and Callahan
D: Chara, Schultz, Doughty, Kronwall, Voynov and Seabrook
G: Quick, Schneider and Thomas

I think you are a fan of the LA Kings and that some of those other 9 guys don't play much fantasy hockey. Even for 10 man league that team is pretty loaded. If you don't win, you should probably consider beating yourself over the head repeatedly with a nerf bat.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Hey guys. Just wondering if you think Fleury will start in both back to back games?

Does not look like it. There's an indication that Zatkoff gets the start tonight. Nothing confirmed yet, though.

EDIT: Aaaand as I write it, the confirmation by Bylsma comes. Zatkoff starts tonight, Fleury will start tomorrow.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Can anyone tell me if Dupuis is still with Sid and based on his play so far if you think he'll start putting together some more points eventually?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
While Dupuis has been given temporary looks on the 3rd line and 2nd line occasionally this season (I think totaling like 3 games), the bottom line is Bylsma has wet dreams about the Kunitz - Sid - Dupuis line and as long as Dupuis is getting chances / not costing the team games there, he'll likely stay there most games. But Duper has had a typical "big contract" year, tailing off quite a bit since last year. Doesn't mean he won't start potting a few goals but he seems to be in the traditional slump players have after a big signing.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
While Dupuis has been given temporary looks on the 3rd line and 2nd line occasionally this season (I think totaling like 3 games), the bottom line is Bylsma has wet dreams about the Kunitz - Sid - Dupuis line and as long as Dupuis is getting chances / not costing the team games there, he'll likely stay there most games. But Duper has had a typical "big contract" year, tailing off quite a bit since last year. Doesn't mean he won't start potting a few goals but he seems to be in the traditional slump players have after a big signing.

Ok thanks for the reply. Desperate for my fantasy team right now so may take a chance for at least a week or 2.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
First and foremost, I hope Malkin is ok and comes back ASAP, but my question for all Pen fans, does this injury seem like it could be just a few games or for a month? I got Malkin in a pool and I was just wondering if he will be back within 2-3 games.

Again, I really hope he gets better quick! :)

vincent780

Aug 2, 2010
Malkin

I am an Oilers fan looking for some advice.

I can't really find any updates on Malkin's injuries. What is the severity of his injuries? When do you expect him back?

What do you guys think of this trade?

Kane + Nuge
for
Malkin + Semin

Which pair would you rather have? Semin is trash this yr but I would get Malkin in a keeper league.

Thoughts?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Geno should be back soon, possibly tomorrow, but finding details about the injury is next to impossible, the Penguins have been incredibly tight-lipped about it.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Hey fellas. Just a quick question. Where is Zatkoff on the organization depth chart and where does he fit in short-term/long-term? Will he be flower's backup next year? Appreciate the help. Cheers.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Hey fellas. Just a quick question. Where is Zatkoff on the organization depth chart and where does he fit in short-term/long-term? Will he be flower's backup next year? Appreciate the help. Cheers.

He signed a two-year extension last month, so it's safe to say he's being penciled into the back-up role full-time next year. Any number of things could affect that, though.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Hey, is there reason why Martin isn't on the IR? Seems kind of odd considering he's already had surgery and will be out for a considerable amount of time.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Hey, is there reason why Martin isn't on the IR? Seems kind of odd considering he's already had surgery and will be out for a considerable amount of time.

Someone else owns him in Ray Shero's keeper league.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Noticed Jokinen on the 3rd line tonight. Is this something you guys see as being the normal going forward as his fantasy value would take a hit.

I thought he had good chemistry with Malkin & Neal.

Did Jussi still get PP2 minutes tonight?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Noticed Jokinen on the 3rd line tonight. Is this something you guys see as being the normal going forward as his fantasy value would take a hit.

I thought he had good chemistry with Malkin & Neal.

Did Jussi still get PP2 minutes tonight?

Just something that happened with our idiot coach jumbling the lines up, Jussi's primary job on the 2nd line and PP2 aren't in question this year.

What's the word on Neal? Any chance we see him in a game in the next couple weeks?

He's concussed so anything and everything that can be said about him is pure speculation until he returns to practice. The Penguins aren't a team that rushes concussions, certainly not when the rest of the regular season is effectively meaningless.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
hey guys first week of my playoffs, enroth was my back up but he's out

now choice between Montoya and Zatkoff

with the back to back this week I figure Zat will get at least one start

any chance he starts tomorrow vs Phx?

aintgonnabe

Nov 19, 2011
What are your thoughts on Letang's value? I was lucky to acquire him from the waivers and I am thinking about taking him as one of my 7 keepers for next season.

Those 7: Rask, Quick, Letang*, Kunitz, Couture, Getzlaf, Tavares
Other notable players: D. Sedin, Pacioretty, Iginla

I play ESPN fantasy where positions matter. Notice that I currently dont have a single RW selected. If I decide against keeping Letang I might trade him for a RW worth keeping, or think of another deal to get a RW. Thoughts much appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad