OT: ALL FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTIONS HERE (will be deleted in other threads)

Hydro

Apr 29, 2013
Windsor
In one league I have Bennett, in the other I have Jokinen/Malkin/Neal.... Either way individually I think Jokinen will put up more points

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
In one league I have Bennett, in the other I have Jokinen/Malkin/Neal.... Either way individually I think Jokinen will put up more points

I think Jokinen will outscore him too probably. He also likely has center eligibility too, which helps with flexibility. Beau will probably get more hits, if nothing else.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
As far as fantasy, it's just going to depend on who gets more top 6 time, and that won't be clear until we're 10-20 games in.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Bennett has been assigned to our minor league affiliate since yesterday, after acting up / unprofessional celebrations during the West Point Trip. Go Jokinen for sure until Bennett cleans up his act.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Bennett has been assigned to our minor league affiliate since yesterday, after acting up / unprofessional celebrations during the West Point Trip. Go Jokinen for sure until Bennett cleans up his act.

I heard from a a good source (my dog) that he was thinking of leaving hockey and joining the Pittsburgh Steelers as a running back

Penguinzilla*

Jokinen for sure. Bennett is in the minors for the year. Jokinen is going to double shift, first he'll play on Crosby's line and then remain on the ice on Malkin's wing

SchennSational1022*

Sarcastic remarks aside, was Bennett just a paper move to make cap space? Will he be in the lineup for your first game? Thanks guys.

penguins2946*

What do you guys think of my team? 10 team league:

C: Tavares, Spezza, Giroux, M Koivu and M Richards
LW: Ryan, Eriksson, Boedker, Fippula and O'Reilly
RW: Brower, Wheeler, Gallagher and Callahan
D: Chara, Schultz, Doughty, Kronwall, Voynov and Seabrook
G: Quick, Schneider and Thomas

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Gomez was finally getting paid what he was worth and he played pretty well for the Sharks. He's a bottom 6 guy now, he could still be a useful guy.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sarcastic remarks aside, was Bennett just a paper move to make cap space? Will he be in the lineup for your first game? Thanks guys.

It kind of cracks me up that people ask this question, yes of course it's a paper move. Seeing as how he has to report to the team and proximity, it made sense to send him to Wheeling.

TheSkatingDead

Mar 17, 2013
Upstate NY
That is a keeper league? I'd say Bennett 100% of the time

I was thinking of the same, but not sure if anyone else would pick him up... plus I'm curious how long it might take for him to produce regularly... might go with Joiknen, just it's all going to depend on who gets the 2nd line spot.

Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad