Injury Report: All-encompassing injury thread 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Helm should just roll with a full plastic visor / face mask for like ever. To go along with wrist and skate guards and a bullet proof vest like Cam Newton wears.

Ehhh..it's just a nose. Just add it to the list of things over his career.

Short Shorts

Jul 19, 2014
Madhouse on Mercer
The season hasn't started yet and we're already on the second page of our injury thread. At least it's comforting to know from last year that the Griffins can get a NHL playoff spot if need be.

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007
Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive ·
Wings said Gustav Nyquist, who left in the final minute of the game with an injury, is still being evaluated and they'll know more tomorrow.

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
Kinda expect the older guys to get injured, we can't afford to have the young guys injured as well, sometimes things happen and there's nothing you can do though :cry:

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Okay I know some of you guys will say NO! But it is time to start looking at the training staff. This is getting out of hand.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Let's worry about injuries, when we actually know they're injuries worth worrying about.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Okay I know some of you guys will say NO! But it is time to start looking at the training staff. This is getting out of hand.

Blame the trainers for someone getting hit by a shot and stone getting checked into a stanchion?

Yeah, they should be on the ice preventing these things from happening.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 55m
Per Holland on Nyquist: Looks like he's going to be OK, will know more tomorrow.

This really means nothing, he said similar things about Mantha and Datsyuk and both are out significantly longer.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Blame the trainers for someone getting hit by a shot and stone getting checked into a stanchion?

Yeah, they should be on the ice preventing these things from happening.

YEP!!!! If old players can't play the way they used to with out getting hurt, You bet you say hey gunna have to play smarter. With all the groins last year, the backs. It could have been said last year was just bad luck! But what 3 pre games in and 4 more players down. It's not just bad luck at this point! Sorry if you don't agree. I know we can't say anything is wrong with the team with out stepping on toe's around here.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
YEP!!!! If old players can't play the way they used to with out getting hurt, You bet you say hey gunna have to play smarter. With all the groins last year, the backs. It could have been said last year was just bad luck! But what 3 pre games in and 4 more players down. It's not just bad luck at this point! Sorry if you don't agree. I know we can't say anything is wrong with the team with out stepping on toe's around here.

For the issues last year, like groin issues in January, I ageee.

For the things that have happened so far this pre season, I absolutely disagree.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
I swear to Cthuhlu if Nyquist is out for an extended period of time I will lose my *****

Last edited:

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
You know? Let's not do one thread for injuries. For posters who don't check through here every day, it's not fun to wade through pages of comments about things just get updates.

If a roster guy is injured, let's give it's own thread with updates for that player as they become available.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad