AEW All Elite Wrestling #7: An Anxious Millennial World Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don't know if I'd say that about the ladder match, but maybe.

i found it super entertaining, and really enjoyed a lot of the spots. It felt like they did a few spots that haven’t been done before, which is almost impossible at this point with all the ladder matches that have been done

La Grosse Tendresse

Sep 19, 2005
Rouyn-Noranda
I just finished watching. Am I the only one who was disappointed by Danielson and Moxley? It wasn't bad, but it felt like it wasn't as good as Danielson's other AEW matches and the finish was anticlimactic.

Still, as all you have said, a great show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
i found it super entertaining, and really enjoyed a lot of the spots. It felt like they did a few spots that haven’t been done before, which is almost impossible at this point with all the ladder matches that have been done
There was nothing wrong with it. I just wouldn't have it at the same level as some of the other matches.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I just finished watching. Am I the only one who was disappointed by Danielson and Moxley? It wasn't bad, but it felt like it wasn't as good as Danielson's other AEW matches and the finish was anticlimactic.

Still, as all you have said, a great show.

I don’t think it was Danielson’s best. Might have been Moxley’s. The conclusion of that match/segment with regal is what made it special to me more than the match itself

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad