AEW All Elite Wrestling #5: Road to Double or Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
I usually post in the the Habs forum, and just "discovered" we had several other interesting forums on HFBoards like this one.

I am a big AEW fan but last night's Dynamite was a little off. Almost every match had a botch.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Don Callis is annoying the shit out of me too but I like that, gonna make it sweet when Page clobbers him

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah - he's lucky he didn't break his neck tonight. :amazed:

While I agree Jericho needs to remove that from his arsenal and in general is much worse now in the ring, you can see the botch there is because of a miscue on his takeoff. He didn't time his jump properly and got virtually zero springboard from the ropes.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
While I agree Jericho needs to remove that from his arsenal and in general is much worse now in the ring, you can see the botch there is because of a miscue on his takeoff. He didn't time his jump properly and got virtually zero springboard from the ropes.

He also climbs gingerly onto the second rope, one leg and one hand at a time lol. Not gonna get any spring off the rope unless you hit it smooth with both feet together.

I agree though, he shouldn't be doing it if it's that close to maiming him. I still think he's an extremely effective talent though. He's more brawler than anything, but typically he works within the brawler limits and it fits the character well.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Jungle Boy getting Tarzan Boy as his entrance music is something i knew i would love but didn’t know how much i needed it

Tony Khan is a gem of an owner. Period.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Jungle Boy getting Tarzan Boy as his entrance music is something i knew i would love but didn’t know how much i needed it

Tony Khan is a gem of an owner. Period.
I can't wait until there are fans. That will easily rival/surpass the Fozzy entrance.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I can't wait until there are fans. That will easily rival/surpass the Fozzy entrance.

The Fozzy jam is a fun entrance, and it’s good to see everyone having a good time with it still. At this point it almost seems like they’re milking it a little just to please Jericho, which given his facial expressions he is clearly enjoying the moment.

something about 15,000 people all singing along to TarzanBoy just hits different. It will be such a genuine and joyful entrance. Kinda like when Fandango’s theme caught fire that one night after Mania.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Ok i stand corrected

Jericho just nailed a lionsault

this move still works ..... except not here :laugh:

giphy.gif

Reactions: CDJ and TD Charlie

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I like the Archer-Kingston stuff

Archer is going to be very over when they have full crowds

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I just saw Jericho hit that lionsault and smile for the camera, LOL funny

clearly heard the noise

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Guarantee the guy in topflight that took the battle royal ending bump has a concussion, head snapped hard

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Not gonna lie I marked for the KENTA appearance.

Tonga/White and The Bucks/Good Bros have been kinda teasing this recently by going back and forth with each other.

Nick Jackson actually made a point on the most recent BTE to say "We're not working with them or anything."

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
This whole Inner Circle implosion is stupid. But I guess AEW is like the WWE in that they want us to think that the wrestlers don't actually watch their own company's TV shows. :thumbd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad