Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXIX: Deadline Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAINE-IAC

Feb 12, 2003
southern maine
Is Chia going to do anything to help this D-Corps?

One injury to a D-man and our next options are Morrow at LD and friggin' Trotman at RD. Two injuries and both of these guys are in the line-up. Scary.

There has to be a trade coming down to help the blue line. Just a matter of time.:nod:

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
I laugh every time I hear Chiarelli suggest he'll evaluate what they have and add at the deadline if need be. Really? Seriously? He plays this game every year, and never does. It's funny. Even more amusing is how some fans here buy into it. Like he'll suddenly make a major move and fix every problem with the team at the deadline, when all the prices are far higher. Makes complete sense...:laugh:

I wouldn't be mad if he sold off some assets while prices are high. Either go for it and get a DMan and maybe another fwd or SELL. No in between prices were to high crap.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I wouldn't be mad if he sold off some assets while prices are high. Either go for it and get a DMan and maybe another fwd or SELL. No in between prices were to high crap.

Exactly. Pick a direction and stick with it. Don't half ass it.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
More like a bad deadline. If your not trying to go for it, then sell, sell, sell and try to reload for next year.

BC is an ok piece but does not make us a contender.
We need more.

Meh, I don't mind playing it safe. This team is kind of in limbo. The East is pretty wide open and still relatively weak and if Krejci comes back and some of the others turn it on, they could possibly do some damage in the East. Going the other way, you don't want to load up when your team doesn't look like they have what it takes to go the distance.

Play it safe, see what happens, and make the tough decisions in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot