Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Could any of you see Joe coming back here for the last shot for cup? I think he would be practically free. Dont know if he's an improvement though, just a thought.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
While I agree with you overall, after a while the constant whining about someone that isn't a Bruin is .... I don't know, annoying? I usually like to hear every opinion and I've liked when people said that "we should, we should've" etc but that ship has sailed. What's wrong with moving on and coming up with something original?
Even if Montreal isn't going to make the playoffs I doubt that they would trade him here on the cheap and I also doubt that Sweeney is going to give the franchise that caused him so much grief in his playing career any real assets.
All that and this isn't "the one that got away" thread. Amiright mods?

I agree. We need more discussions abiut backes, heinen, void at RW, and the lack of physical play

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Kaše is 6'. Granted, he doesn't play a very physical game, but I wouldn't call him small. He's 24 years old. A right-shot right winger. Signed through next year with a cap hit of $2.6M.

He draws a lot of penalties. He has excellent corsi, fenwick and expected goal numbers. Over the last 3 seasons, only Pastrnak and Marchand have better (5vs5) primary points per 60 numbers on the Bruins. He currently only has a 4.4 shooting%. His career shooting% coming into this year was 11.4. I think he's an intriguing possible target.

I'd prefer to add some truculence, but I think I am with you.

However, projecting per 60 can get dicey. The last time I did it with optimism I was saying things like "Even before Beleksey moved up in the lineup in Anaheim, he had top 6 goals per 60 numbers!"

Reactions: sarge88

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Kaše is 6'. Granted, he doesn't play a very physical game, but I wouldn't call him small. He's 24 years old. A right-shot right winger. Signed through next year with a cap hit of $2.6M.

He draws a lot of penalties. He has excellent corsi, fenwick and expected goal numbers. Over the last 3 seasons, only Pastrnak and Marchand have better (5vs5) primary points per 60 numbers on the Bruins. He currently only has a 4.4 shooting%. His career shooting% coming into this year was 11.4. I think he's an intriguing possible target.

i'm with you on kase. i would see if heinen for kase works for the ducks. money is about
even, they are about the same age. i'm a heinen fan, but the ducks need LW and we need
RW. could be a win win trade (and i would also try to add some skilled grit if possible).

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
i'm with you on kase. i would see if heinen for kase works for the ducks. money is about
even, they are about the same age. i'm a heinen fan, but the ducks need LW and we need
RW. could be a win win trade (and i would also try to add some skilled grit if possible).

I think Kase has a higher ceiling and right shots are generally more rare. So how much does Boston have to add? No idea.

Reactions: sleepyh and Strafer

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I dont even need a trade to be happy... I remind myself trades uproot families... rip kids out of school and away from friends... theres a definite human cost to it... so im ok without trades

but what I cant be happy with... its not even fun to think about fantasy/rumors anymore

all this ntc and all this 7 year contracts and all this cap crap...

it has torn away all innocence. I used to be able to daydream what if boston traded for mark messier or eric Lindros or scott stevens...

now I can barely manage a day dream what if we trade for some struggling ahl guy

im not sure if there is any solution to this problem... but I know having a bunch of fans come here and crap on every single trade proposal sure doesnt help any. WE ALL KNOW THAT A TRADE PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN… DONT NEED YOU LITTLE NANCYS TELLING US THAT. if you want to participate in this thread stick to sharing your opinion why you wouldnt want it to happen... give us your opinion. its ok not to like a trade idea. but simply telling us it wont happen is pointless and mind numbing

the lions share of all trade rumors {legit or not} will never happen

Sometimes people can’t help but rain on others parade.

Reactions: duffy

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Its almost as if his two time cup finalist cup winning coach knows how to use him
Don't get carried away thinking Claude is a genius! The Scabs have so many injuries to top liners that Claude had really no choice where to play him. Sort of like praising Chiapet for picking Mc David with their first pick!

Reactions: Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad