Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Fresh cookie delivery time!

cookie.0.jpg

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I"m just sitting here waiting for Ovi to bag his 700th against montreal....because I am sure that's more likely to happen than a trade tonight :laugh:

Reactions: TCB

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Any update on the patrick kane to boston rumors?
When I was a kid (before they invented fire) the barbershop that my dad took me to had a sign on the wall: "Two Barbers, No Waiting!"
So with the two Kanes it'll be

"Two ***** No Waiting!''

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
At the risk of @Alberta_OReilly_Fan coming in and saying bull****

I've stopped renovations for now. Palmieri back on top.

My phone just won't stop
dom ive never ever said bullshit... but you have never ever said your source is don sweeney

in fact I have always said you have been in on some stuff that shocked me... you are clearly a guy with insider info

at the same time... you schooled me for quite some time how carl soderberg was coming back because your 'source' assured you the team wanted him back and was going to make him an offer... and if you remember i said... ummm… I dont think hes going to be back because I think the team cant offer him what some other team will

I mean... im sure you had a very legit source. you always do. but we disagreed and i was right and trust me I have no source at all other than my common sense

I get it wrong more than 50% of the time... but i get it right enough to be very proud of my track record. I will put my track record up against anyone

truth is... when I add up anyone's right/wrong record... they all come shy of 50%. so... I dont actually care if anyone is wrong more than 50%

I fully expect it...

dont feel so offended if I put you in the same group I put every other nhl insider on the planet.

you are... my favorite... ive told you that before. you have shown me some crazy stuff that proves without a shadow of the doubt you have sources

but... youve told us all here many times this is going down.. or that is going down... and it doesnt.
and then you have not said a peep about other stuff... that does go down

so I do believe you got a source... I dont believe that source is don Sweeney... and your source cant guarantee a trade is about to be made.

I love your shares... I think this board loves your shares... please keep sharing. share what you can... we all appreciate it I think. I know for a fact I appreciate it. gets me all excited

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
At the risk of @Alberta_OReilly_Fan coming in and saying bull****

I've stopped renovations for now. Palmieri back on top.

My phone just won't stop
If I’m Palmeiri agent I have one of those maps of North America on a huge table

I place a big rock on about 21 teams that would have no interest in trading for Palmeiri

I put 8 blocks on cities/teams that would want Palmeiri but are blocked by his no trade

that leaves Boston

I take a ship snd stick it on New Jersey facing Boston and tell Fitzgerald he won’t resign after next year and I’ve got Eliot Freidman on hold

make it happen

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I place a big rock on about 21 teams that would have no interest in trading for Palmeiri

I put 8 blocks on cities/teams that would want Palmeiri but are blocked by his no trade

that leaves Boston

I take a ship snd stick it on New Jersey facing Boston and tell Fitzgerald he won’t resign after next year and I’ve got Eliot Freidman on hold

make it happen
You played a lot of Battleship as a kid, didn't you? :laugh:

Reactions: Alicat and Strafer

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
dom ive never ever said bullshit... but you have never ever said your source is don sweeney

in fact I have always said you have been in on some stuff that shocked me... you are clearly a guy with insider info

at the same time... you schooled me for quite some time how carl soderberg was coming back because your 'source' assured you the team wanted him back and was going to make him an offer... and if you remember i said... ummm… I dont think hes going to be back because I think the team cant offer him what some other team will

I mean... im sure you had a very legit source. you always do. but we disagreed and i was right and trust me I have no source at all other than my common sense

I get it wrong more than 50% of the time... but i get it right enough to be very proud of my track record. I will put my track record up against anyone

truth is... when I add up anyone's right/wrong record... they all come shy of 50%. so... I dont actually care if anyone is wrong more than 50%

I fully expect it...

dont feel so offended if I put you in the same group I put every other nhl insider on the planet.

you are... my favorite... ive told you that before. you have shown me some crazy stuff that proves without a shadow of the doubt you have sources

but... youve told us all here many times this is going down.. or that is going down... and it doesnt.
and then you have not said a peep about other stuff... that does go down

so I do believe you got a source... I dont believe that source is don Sweeney... and your source cant guarantee a trade is about to be made.

I love your shares... I think this board loves your shares... please keep sharing. share what you can... we all appreciate it I think. I know for a fact I appreciate it. gets me all excited

Mike. For the last time, I have never said Don Sweeney is my source. Not once. But Don Sweeney is not the only one involved in trade talks. There are at minimum 4 and at maximum 5 entities involved.

GM of team 1
GM of team 2
NHL Central Registry
NHLPA
Player agent #1
Player agent #2.

And when the last 4 are involved, they are talking trade.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site

that leaves Boston

make it happen
Then Friedman says “Bruins have Palmieri in their hip pocket.” Fitz crumbles.

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014

Reporting what your source told you and then it doesn't happen, is the reporter wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad