Alexander Semin placed on IR, Brett Bellemore activated

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
There it is, confirming what most of us thought of Semin. I think he's been playing injured since the beginning of the season, hence the pathetic numbers.

I hope Sasha goes back to playing the way he should.

EDIT : Lower body injury

The Stranger

May 4, 2014
Did anyone see Semin get hurt in the Detroit game? Any speculation as to what his LBI is?

In order to activate Bellemore, they either had to place someone on IR or move someone down to Charlotte.

Does RF move a player prior to the Christmas trade freeze in order to make room for J.Staal? If not, what happens with a full roster...does Rask stay up regardless...or do they send him back to Charlotte to play top-line minutes and avoid putting someone on waivers?

Neighbor Lee

Sponsor
Oct 25, 2013
Droneview
and John Forslund is reporting that Peters told him that J Staal will play a few games before Christmas. Should report it on Hurricanes Live tonight, too

storm636

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
I did see on the nhl channel that Jeff Skinner is unhappy with the system and rumors are going they will trade him soon. To be honest I never thought he was accepted by the players. He has never been able to constantly stay on any line. High insight I wish they had traded him straight up for James Neal

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
^ Photographic evidence of Jordan trying to strangle Skinner, but his injury reduced his mobility and he missed:

B4luURcIQAAzzyf.jpg

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
So the Staals were planning a hit on Skinner early in the season but it had to be postponed when Jordan got hurt and now that he's about to return Francis has to ship Skinner out so he doesn't have blood on his hands?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I heard rumors that Skinner isn't happy because he's never had a Harris-Teeter Signature Sub named after him and is thus going to demand a trade. He's also apparently angry that the concierge at his apartment doesn't call him "Jefferson" rather than "Mr. Skinner."

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm glad someone got a picture of that. I was going to try a couple of times and it went to a commercial every time I was ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad