Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Yes-Yes-Yes-WWE-Gif.gif

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Good, I like his style more than Spooner and would feel a little better with him up for a look-see...

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Spooner (and Knight's) agent on twitter immediately following the announcement:

Murray Kuntz ‏@Muzz39 9m9 minutes ago
Amazed how some teams treat their young players. Each player is an asset, and without opportunity and development that asset depreciates.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com

Amazed how some teams treat their young players. Each player is an asset, and without opportunity and development that asset depreciates.

so a full training camp, and the hand full of games at the beginning of the year wasn't an opportunity? :laugh:

I like Ryan Spooner, but i've never been as high on him as others, and I think he should be traded sooner rather than later before his stock drops.

amazingcrwns

drop the puck
Feb 13, 2003
Western MA
Visit site
Welcome back to the show kid, here's your black and gold sweater, now put it on and head out there. Remember, it's just a hockey game like any one you've ever played before, pay no attention to what everyone wearing the red and white jerseys in the stands have to say.

acr*

so a full training camp, and the hand full of games at the beginning of the year wasn't an opportunity? :laugh:

I like Ryan Spooner, but i've never been as high on him as others, and I think he should be traded sooner rather than later before his stock drops.

Man, totally agree.

You know he is butt-hurt and *****ing to his agent. I would deal him before noon. What an entitled little ****. Not a very good hockey player either. Go put up 50 pts with Columbus and be a minus 25. Really sick of everything surrounding this kid.

member 96824

Spot on. Request a trade Murray.

Best for all parties involved

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada

agree 100% with him. thanks for posting!

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
agree 100% with him. thanks for posting!

Yeah I can't disagree with that either Colt. It looks like the changes down in Providence were too little too late. That said, very happy Koko is getting an opportunity. I felt he has surpassed Spooner on the depth chart.

Said it here 1000 times already, Spooner is about as good as gone. This won't help his case in staying.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Wow.
Can't really argue with it.
Excited to see Koko tonight.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I realize this is going to happen in any business, but it is disappointing to see there's seemingly now a contentious relationship between Spooner and the Bruins organization. In hindsight, I suppose Julien's comments in camp after Spooner's big game, which were so out of character for Claude, probably should have been an indication of some issues.

They obviously won't get full value for him at this moment, so here's hoping he gets a shot to center some real talent, shines over a few games, then gets dealt. Seems like the best case scenario.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Mr. Kuntz (lol) could just as easily be talking about Knight, right? Kid hasn't even had a sniff at the big club yet despite being tailor made for that 4th line.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Sweet...Put him between Looch and Seth.

I'm not sure if I'd put him there or if I'd put him between Fraser and Griffith and put Kelly on the "4th" line.

There's a couple of interesting ways this could effect the lines, imo. Hope he seizes the opportunity tonight.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Murray

So, calling up Koko is not a young player's opportunity? I guess, since it's not his client, it's not.

member 96824

Mr. Kuntz (lol) could just as easily be talking about Knight, right? Kid hasn't even had a sniff at the big club yet despite being tailor made for that 4th line.

Hard to believe that's the case for a call up situation. Knights gone for 0-1-1 in 12 games. Even agents know that's not good enough to deserve a call to the big club.

Not a knock on Knight, but for any player.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

like him to but never finished watching any games where I was left with the impression that he himself made an impression

I don`t like the "look who he was playing with" argument, ya make the most of whatever opportunities your given, Marchand`s a pretty good guy to look at for an example

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad