Player Discussion Alex Tuch (acquired via trade from VGK)

jamienwalker

Jul 30, 2022
thanks for correcting me, i added little brother because ROR is the only reason Cal (i actually forgot his name) played in the league imo. I totally forgot about McGinn. I liked him.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
thanks for correcting me, i added little brother because ROR is the only reason Cal (i actually forgot his name) played in the league imo. I totally forgot about McGinn. I liked him.

Yeah, they wound up having to deal Cal from the Amerks too. That whole thing was toxic. So glad they have someone like Tuch now who is not only eager to be in Buffalo but producing at the level he is on the contract value he has.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
We really did do a stellar job recycling the previous top picks.

Grigs > RoR > Thompson

Risto > Rosen
Reinhart > Levi, Kulich
Eichel > Tuch, Krebs, Ostlund

Not to get too OT from Tuch but the 2nd from Philly in the Risto trade is a pretty high 2nd too, lots that can potentially be done with it

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021
Ok.
giphy.webp

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Great. I see zero out there hey he has any plans to sign with Montreal? Are Habs fans worried?
Not from what I've seen. I think he's been passed over on their prospect depth by a number of other players so most probably just don't see him as amounting to much.

Also, Capfriendly is littered with ACGM threads sending him to Buffalo as a throw in.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I wouldn't mind if he stays in school for a year and then they sign him as a defected UFA next summer. He's not the player his brother is - few are :D - but he would be a guy with applied size for the Amerks. They don't have that in their prospect mix.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I wouldn't mind if he stays in school for a year and then they sign him as a defected UFA next summer. He's not the player his brother is - few are :D - but he would be a guy with applied size for the Amerks. They don't have that in their prospect mix.
I’ve decided I don’t like having family around. 1 goes crazy over ice time, the other defends his brother. If he’s not noteworthy except that his brother is everyone’s favorite sabre, I’m more comfortable letting the family take different career paths.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
I’ve decided I don’t like having family around. 1 goes crazy over ice time, the other defends his brother. If he’s not noteworthy except that his brother is everyone’s favorite sabre, I’m more comfortable letting the family take different career paths.
Same for Tyce Thompson.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Looks like hockey wasn‘t the only meaningful games he played late in the season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad