Alex Tanguay

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Roy knew nothing about Wilson, that's just what the pro scouts told him. He never personally at one time even tried Wilson and EJ together, not even in training camp.

He was probably really excited about him, and when he saw him on the ice he must've been like "seriously? This guy?"

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
what if Tangs cannot play? That would be a huge loss given our current set of players. Lets all hope and pray he has a career year. I think the team looks well balanced with a healthy roster.. and again we like all teams look much worse if key players are gone due to injuries. Maybe if the nhl actually started to punish teams that go after players with obvious intent to injure, see Avs Blues or Mini last year, we might actually see more skill and have less who is out this week conversations.... I sound buthurt because I am BH, stupid watching teams take 2 or 4 minute penalties after obvious intent to injure playes. How about a team game misconduct after the second major for intent to injure with a player gone the rest of the game.???? It certainly would raise the bar on conduct. And
lets not say two ITI in one game, let it be a rolling punishment.. through an elbow, gone, do it twice your team losses a player for the rest of the game.... ITI = intent to injure

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad