Confirmed with Link: Alex Nylander traded to Chicago for Henri Jokiharju

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
What an outstanding trade by Botterill . For a defenseman who put up 12 points in just his 1st season pro in under 40 games in the NHL and looks incredibly promising for a player going into his 4th pro season and has done next to nothing

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
Nylander's injury were getting quite frustrating, not to mention his absence from prospect camp. I was all for giving him a shot to see if he had anything this year, but if you can get a guy who has already shown more, I am all for that.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Look for a Ristolainen trade by the end of the day. Probably already agreed upon. If not, his value just went down even further.

That doesn't sound right. It might push Bogo out of the lineup, but I don't see why Risto would necessarily lose his place.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Even if he's not ready right away, he's clearly part of the not-to-distant future. Which means that Ristolainen is not.
True. I thought Risto was done here regardless and was just saying I'm not sure of Jokiharju's status as a legit NHL option straight away. This seems like added insurance on D while doubling down on Tage Thompson.

Reactions: Mitts888

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
That doesn't sound right. It might push Bogo out of the lineup, but I don't see why Risto would necessarily lose his place.
Montour, Miller, this new guy are all fresh acquisitions by Botts, assuming he thinks new guy is nhl ready. Who does Ristolainen displace?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad