Confirmed with Link: Alex Kovalev to sign 1 year deal with Florida Panthers

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
this is awesome. I've always loved kovalev. Easily one of my favorite players ever.

I think he'll do well here. I'm not expecting ppg production from him, but if he can pot 12-15 goals then he was worth it. As others have mentioned he already has better hands than most if not all of our players.

I hope he can revive a little bit of his career here. He can't have much left in the tank, but obviously something made him want to make the trip down here and put in a serious enough effort to get a spot on the team. I like the line of hubs-mueller-kovalev because they're all 3 offensive guys. They all want to score, really, really bad. I can't remember the last time this team had a line like that. Sammy-goc-bergy was a great line last year but they're really a 3rd line. When those two come back we'll have a great 3rd line with kopecky. We literally have a whole new line added to the team. How can people think we won't score more?

(mr.burns voice): Exxxxxxxxcellennnnnnnnt!!!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It's still not on panthers.nhl.com, nor do I see the 27 on the roster page...I celebrate nothing yet. I have been major disappointed before...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00