Confirmed with Link: Alex Galchenyuk wins the Molson Cup

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Next year Galchenyuk will sign for either a 3 year deal worth about 6 per or a longer term at a much higher rate.

If he really breaks out next year...40 goal season or so...habs will be paying through the nose

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Next year Galchenyuk will sign for either a 3 year deal worth about 6 per or a longer term at a much higher rate.

If he really breaks out next year...40 goal season or so...habs will be paying through the nose

It's actually worse than that.

Last summer the rumor was that clan Galchenyuk wasn't impressed at all with how the organisation managed Alex.

Galchenyuk could very much avoid handcuffing himself long term with the Habs and just walk out when the time come. Worst case scenario is he pull a Dougie Hamilton on us and flat out refuse to sign with the Habs.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I don't even want to think about Galchenyuk's extension. Hopefully Bergevin is proactive and tries to get it done this summer, otherwise we might end up with another Subban situation.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
DD has 4 GWG for the entire season.

... All of them in November at Bell Center, or something like that.

I mean, the idea at Desharnais was somehow, at worst, our 5th best player is completely absurd -- as do the idea that Condon was our 3rd best as well -- but chalk it up on Molson Cup points system.

I mean, I could come up with a rating system that has Tom Gilbert as our 4th best player. Wouldn't mean he was such.

Last edited:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Isn't the Molson Cup based on the 3 stars of every game? It seems like, as per usual, DD is taking a lot of unnecessary criticism again.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Of note, this is just the 3rd time since 1999 that the winner hasn't been a goaltender (Kovalev in 2008 and Koivu in 2006 are the exceptions).

Price had won it 5 years in a row, then before that it was Halak, and then Price again the year before that.

This is the first time that anybody other than Carey Price or Jose Theodore has won the award while Michel Therrien has been coach.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Isn't the Molson Cup based on the 3 stars of every game? It seems like, as per usual, DD is taking a lot of unnecessary criticism again.

Warranted or not, some fans will take any opportunity to take a dump on Desharnais. I'd rather focus on the brighter picture; Galchenyuk winning the Molson Cup!

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
Desharnais, 29points this season..
Chucky, 30 GOALS this season..

DD got more PP time.
Congratz Therrien, the logic is powerful in this guy.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Subban who took care of the D while Markov while in outer space at start of season isnt even mentioned - at what point do you say it's obvious whats happening - and he donates all that cake to the hospital also gets dissed

DD of course honoured lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad