Confirmed with Link: Alex DeBrincat traded to Ottawa Senators

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Wish we took Murray + for the 2nd to be next years first

Davidson was still on the goalie talk so what now, Mrazek?

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
KD just wanted to pick in the 1st round, oof.

Anxious to see what Kane's return will be. Stan is rolling right now.

Otto31

Nov 24, 2013
That trade is just putrid, there's no excuse. Now see Dach being traded for a late second in 2023. Hegel trade was product of the circunstances, Tampa was desperate to improve their core for the POs, that's whay we got a good return. KD real skills has been shown now.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
They compounded the Jones mistake with another mistake. Genuinely feels like KD wanted to make a pick day one come hell of high water.

This screams McCub bullshit. Hate it. HATE.

Literally *exactly* what I thought too. This just screams "look at us! We're relevant! We made a deal!"

Should have completely cleaned house and hired outside of the org. f*** Kyle Davidson.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
This is going to become a tradition isn't it, Blackhawks getting obliterated every offseason.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
That's the interesting thing to me.

I wonder if their guy is Mintyukov and they know for sure he'll be available.
Then you make that trade at the draft when six guys are off the board. This isn't some galaxy brain shit. It's stupid. It's piss poor asset management.

Kane and Toews' are gone this year too. This sucks so much.

Normal Devil

Mar 16, 2014
Look at the bright side .. DeBrincat didn't agree to any new deal with Ottawa. If you get lucky he inks long-term with Chicago after next season and he's back playing for you in 23-24. The lack of the long term deal is why the return is much lower than expected. Maybe your GM has a wink wink deal with Alex?

Edit .. he's a FA in two years, not next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowumbus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad