Player Discussion Alex Burrows

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Is it Dzingel? Because it should be Dzingel.

Also: the fact that Stalberg is even in consideration to come out of the lineup for you is hilarious. Dude has been incredible for us. If he's healthy, he's a no-brainer auto-include to the lineup.

I included him because he's currently out. And needs to come back in.

If burrows was 21 playing the exact way he is now would you still keep him in?

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Burrows will come up big in this series, and he will because that's the type of player he is, he's a big moment player and he'll deliver.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Burrows out is a big blow. He clearly got under Malkin's skin. I imagine Wingels comes in as he's got a bit of pest/feisty in him too. Relative to Kelly anyways. Maybe with injuries now is a good time to get Neil in too. Take out Wilson.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Burrows out is a big blow. He clearly got under Malkin's skin. I imagine Wingels comes in as he's got a bit of pest/feisty in him too. Relative to Kelly anyways. Maybe with injuries now is a good time to get Neil in too. Take out Wilson.

I agree, and he is always in front of the net, always. Not a sexy game, but he will be missed. Not the biggest lose, but I really liked watching him shadow Sid and Malkin, and he's always there in big moments, and he's playing a hard game that only looks good when we score, he's always in front of the net and it's 1 extra thing what makes our team hard to play against

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Going only by what I saw that looked like the standard high ankle sprain.

If so he is done for season.

Too bad I know he has an important goal in him right now.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
It looked ugly but who knows. Given the score if there was any doubt he would have stayed out.

Have to say we have been incredibly lucky on the injury front. Lots of guys are not at 100% but its crazy that we have our entire lineup available minus Boro

I also don't think we've ever had this much depth. We have guys at every position who are competent NHLers and can step in if needed

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
It looked ugly but who knows. Given the score if there was any doubt he would have stayed out.

Have to say we have been incredibly lucky on the injury front. Lots of guys are not at 100% but its crazy that we have our entire lineup available minus Boro

I also don't think we've ever had this much depth. We have guys at every position who are competent NHLers and can step in if needed

I was just thinking this as well. Any of our starters being hurt would be a blow, but we have competent replacements at every position. Good work, management.

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
I wonder if the team is going to provide an update on Burrows? Hoping he is good to go for tonight and he isn't out for the PO, I could see him ratcheting up his pest qualities

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
why the **** wouldn't you practice before such a huge game?! Didn't we not practice before game 2 as well and lost? and then we did ahead of game 3 and won.

We've hardly practiced since the end of the season and we're doing fine

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
why the **** wouldn't you practice before such a huge game?! Didn't we not practice before game 2 as well and lost? and then we did ahead of game 3 and won.

They had an optional skate this morning. About half of the team took part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad