Aleksander 'Sasha' Barkov - Part II

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
"Jagr says he'll play until he's 60". LOL.

Great interview. Barkov is funny without trying.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Sasha training this summer with his skating and how to get 'effortless skating' and how to use less energy to skate. This is short video about it and its in finnish. Mikael Granlund used last summer this same figure skating to improve his skating too. MG had pretty darn good last season in NHL.

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
Noticed the same video. Definitely won't hurt if it helps him conserve energy and improve his speed/agility.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
Sasha training this summer with his skating and how to get 'effortless skating' and how to use less energy to skate. This is short video about it and its in finnish. Mikael Granlund used last summer this same figure skating to improve his skating too. MG had pretty darn good last season in NHL.

vids private now.. feels bad

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
tallon and bougner are gonna have no nails left after biting them watching their crown jewel, who's already kinda injury prone, tumbling awkwardly down a hillside :laugh: :help: shouldve taken that watch off first at least, that looks nice lmaoo

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
If Barkov plays 82 games this year, what keeps him from reaching 100 pts + Selke?

If he puts up more than 100, he'll get more than the Selke. 100 is a lot of points. One person in each of the last two seasons has hit that. And three seasons ago, nobody was really close. If he can his 82 points or more, he'll be killing it.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
This interviewer is the cringiest and most-ouf-of-place professional I have ever seen. I'm sorry, I just felt the need to dispense this experience somewhere and this thread is the target. I'll let you handle it.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
100??? lets...lets calm down a little. hes not mcdavid or crosby. hes a top end, 70pt to ppg 1st line center. if he were playing with tarasenko or kucherov, maybe 85-90+ if he played all year. hes not hitting 100, not with huberdeau and dadonov.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
I didn't see anything bad on that interview. I quess you dislike old ladies huh?

No, I just dislike clueless old ladies. The whole "replacing Jagr" part is the cringiest cringe of all cringes. But hey, maybe that's just me.

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
No, I just dislike clueless old ladies. The whole "replacing Jagr" part is the cringiest cringe of all cringes. But hey, maybe that's just me.

It's just you. That was an interview for the basic hockey fan and quite ordinary in every way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad