Prospect Info: Aleksander Kisakov, F (53rd overall, 2021) - SIGNED to 3 year ELC

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Well, Laaksonen hasn't been crippled yet and he could get blown over by a stiff breeze, so I guess there's some hope that the kid could survive
Laaksonen is also a guy that Adams seems to have no hope for at this point. So, probably not the best comparison, IMO.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Check out Dmitri Osipov at eliteprospects

Looks like he doesn't have a contract next season. Kisakov and Osipov, as AHL/ECHL tweeners next year. Osipov is 229 pounds so he can scuff up guys who kick sand at Kisakov.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

That’s just breakfast for me. I literally just made that tonight for dinner but included sausage rice with it. Home fries with bacon, eggs, two kinds of cheese with garlic hot sauce on it, baked beans, breakfast sausage rice, and toast with peanut butter.

Amazingly I’m still 135 pounds. Well maybe 137 right now because my daughter ate half of it, to my surprise :laugh:

Guessing you haven't been to Rochester

No. The closest I’ve been to Rochester was Niagara Falls back in like, 1993.

Reactions: Samsonite23

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
That’s just breakfast for me. I literally just made that tonight for dinner but included sausage rice with it. Home fries with bacon, eggs, two kinds of cheese with garlic hot sauce on it, baked beans, breakfast sausage rice, and toast with peanut butter.

Amazingly I’m still 135 pounds. Well maybe 137 right now because my daughter ate half of it, to my surprise :laugh:

No. The closest I’ve been to Rochester was Niagara Falls back in like, 1993.
you might want to get tested for a tape worm lol

Reactions: MOGlLNY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad