AL Wild Card Game: New York Yankees vs Houston Astros

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Feeling the Astros winning it. The Yankees are not playing like they used to, they also seem to lack the heart, drive, and desire to win.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This is all on Tanaka. Because the Yankees will likely be scoring 1 or 2 runs at most.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yankees

stros are ridiculously bad on the road

also, i can't believe it's already been a year since last year's wild card game. man that one still hurts bad

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
He's no longer an effective pitcher but his situation must be pretty serious if he's doing this now as opposed to after the postseason.

S A W F T*

He's no longer an effective pitcher but his situation must be pretty serious if he's doing this now as opposed to after the postseason.

This was my thought as well. Has to be pretty bad if he can't wait just (up to) one more month.

Best of luck in recovery!

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
What's going on with Eovaldi? Is he still out? I heard he might be back for ALDS if Yankees get there to work out of the pen. If he's not back then I guess it would be this?

Tanaka
Pineda
Severino
Nova

I can't see Nova starting a postseason game. He's just not very good. Or would it be Warren? They need Eovaldi back to have a chance in that series.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I don't have any links but this isn't the first time this has come up with CC. I recall couple offseasons ago there were rumors of alcohol abuse.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
There was that drunken fight he got into with a fan in Toronto not long ago.

Oh wow I don't recall that.

The guy obviously has a problem and he's addressing it. Good on him.

I don't think he got into an actual fight, he almost did and his crew had to intervene and physically put him into a cab. You can search TMZ and Sabathia and the video should be readily available. Hope he gets the help he needs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad