1B Greg Bird
2B Rob Refsnyder
SS Didi Gregorius

P Masahiro Tanaka

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
This is a tough one, Houston is awful on the road and Kuechel isn't particularly dominant away from Minute Maid, but the Yankees have been playing poorly and Tanaka looked questionable battling injury. Flip a coin.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Yankees look like crap right now. Houston is not exactly tearing the world up either. It'll probably be Keuchel, and he owns the Yanks, so Houston wins this.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Need to know who the Astros are starting before picking. Keuch on 3 days rest? Has he ever pitched on 3 days rest before?

They talked about this the other day and no. He seemed to have been aware of the possibility and said nothing much of his schedule would change. Luckily his last start was the 21-5 so it wasn't like it was a majorly stress filled outing.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I voted Houston because that's what I want to happen but I think the Yankees will take it. Tanaka can shut down the big boppers just like he always does to the Jays. Plus the Astros are super RH heavy. Not that Yankees Stadium is big at either corner but it certainly favours LH hitters.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Im sorry, I really don't know what twitter sources are reliable, if someone could help me out on that, it would be great.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Keuchel?

Gravestone_NYY.png

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I would like Houston more if this were a longer series. But I still see them pulling this out and eventually reach the ALCS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad